This is the web page for 346-348 King Street. Check out building news here. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
To request meeting minutes for 346-348 King Street, please click HERE.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Labor Day Weekend Travel Safety Tips! September 01st, 2017: With Labor Day weekend ahead and it being the unofficial end of summer it is important to stay safe on the roads this upcoming weekend! The National Safety Council recommends these tips while traveling for the holidays: Buckle up on every trip in every seating position. Make sure children are properly restrained in the appropriate seats for ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Abatement May 02nd, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Aerial Operations Notification: Charleston County Mosquito Control may be aerially inspecting and treating standing water for aquatic stage mosquitoes throughout the County of Charleston April 30, 2017 through May 6, 2017. These operations will be conducted between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. These operations target sites with standing water in open ... Read more about this.
- Mosquito Information and Prevention April 20th, 2017: Mosquitoes Mosquitoes in South Carolina At least 61 different species of mosquitoes exist in South Carolina. The two-winged insects — whose name means “little fly” — are closely related to flies like gnats and no-see-ums. Mosquitoes are a pest that can cause itchy bites, but they can also cause more serious health issues like spreading diseases. The most ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- What you need to know about ZIKA August 04th, 2016: With all the ZIKA virus information in the news, we thought it would be helpful to see real information and advice from the experts. We want you and your family to be safe and informed. Read more about this.
- July 05th, 2016: Veterans with PTSD battle fireworks (Source: Military with PTSD) Although fireworks can be fun, unfortunately they act as a trigger for a number of veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD. The surprising loud noises can send them into flash backs of the war. Advocates with Military with PTSD, an organization dedicated to helping military and veteran families understand ... Read more about this.
- Sprinkler System on Test June 15th, 2016: The sprinkler system will again be on test and a fire watch in place in Units C/D. The system will be back on before the end of the day. Read more about this.
- Dump the Pump June 16th June 14th, 2016: Given your role as a neighborhood representative, I wanted to let you know that Thursday, June 16 is National Dump the Pump Day and the Charleston Area Regional Transportation Authority is leading the local effort to encourage alternative travel methods by offering free fares all day. Those unfamiliar with the bus system and who need to ... Read more about this.
- Bradford Pears March 31st, 2016: Are you interested in more information about Bradford Pears? If so, please follow the link for a great read, https://www.citizen-times.com/story/life/2016/03/21/curse-bradford-pear/82070210/. Read more about this.
- Prevention of frozen pipes January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Road Closures October 04th, 2015: http://dbw.scdot.org/RoadConditionsemr/default.aspx Read more about this.
- Severe Weather October 01st, 2015: Please stay alert to the possible bad weather predicated to head our way this weekend. Attached is a handy severe weather list of numbers if needed. In the event that there is an damage to the property, please call 843-795-8484 and the on call representative will get in touch with me, and I will get ... Read more about this.
- Railing painting July 20th, 2015: Please note that on 7/28/15 the balcony railing with the glass will repainted to match the newly painted stairwells. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.