This is the web page for 65 Vanderhorst. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
If you would like to request a copy of the budget, please click the link below:
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Maintenance Updates November 20th, 2017: As many of you are aware, the Association’s task of replacing the roof has been completed. Moreover, the job of removing and mitigating the bat population that was residing within the upper portions of the roof area is underway and is being actively managed by the Association’s pest control vendor. The HOA will now be moving ... Read more about this.
- ***65 Vanderhorst HOA – Important Storm Related Message*** September 13th, 2017: Please review the message from the HOA’s agent regarding storm related damage and reply to this message as needed so the HOA can relay: I recommend reaching out to all unit owners at 65 Vanderhorst so you have a comprehensive list of affected units. Normally, we recommend that unit owners report their damage to the HOA ... Read more about this.
- Ten Digit Dialing Begins September 19th September 21st, 2015: On September 19, 2015 all Lowcountry residents must begin dialing the 843 area code plus the seven digit number for local calls. This is in preparation for the new area code, 854, to be activated on October 19, 2015. Read more about this.
- Hammocks to be banned in Charleston City Parks April 21st, 2015: CHARLESTON, SC – Patrons using hammocks has become an issue in Charleston City Parks. Officials tell News 2 that there are times when 30-40 people are out at Hampton Park with their hammocks tied to a tree. Charleston City Council has passed initial reading of an ordinance that will ban tying hammocks to trees at Charleston ... Read more about this.
- Suggestions are welcome February 02nd, 2015: As Community Management Group continuously working on improving our services and perfecting the experience with us, we rely on your feedback. Please let us know what can be improved or addressed in order to make your living in 65Vanderhorst HOA better. All recommendations/concerns please send to email@example.com. Read more about this.
- Assessment Reminder January 14th, 2015: Hello 65 Vanderhorst Residents, We hope your New Year is off to a great start! We just wanted to thank everyone who has already paid their assessment and send out a friendly reminder that the assessment is due on January 1st. You can pay your HOA assessment in several ways: 1) Detach the bottom portion of your statement ... Read more about this.
- Merry Christmas to You All! December 23rd, 2014: Community Management Group on behalf of the Board of Directors would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. 2014 was another successful year for the Association as we were able to continue to improve our community. With all of the merriment that’s sure to ensue, it’s important that residents who are hosting celebrations are not ... Read more about this.
- November 18th, 2013: Beginning Tuesday Morning November 19, 2013, for NON Emergency situations, dial 743-7200-Consolidated Dispatch This is for ALL City of Charleston residents including those on Daniel Island and Clements Ferry Rd./Cainhoy areas who need police assistance. (Same “non-emergency” examples) To reach the Administrative offices for the Charleston Police Department, citizens should continue to dial 577-7434 and select the appropriate ... Read more about this.
- America Recycles Day Saturday, November 16th, November 05th, 2013: Charleston County Environmental Management (CCEM) is participating in America Recycles Day (ARD), a nationally recognized day dedicated to promoting recycling. CCEM will celebrate ARD by hosting a Community Collection Day on Saturday, November 16th, at James Island Elementary School, 1872 S. Grimball Road, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. The purpose of CCEM’s Community Collection Day ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.