This is the web page for Ashley River Commons. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Ashley River Commons Covenants
Ashley River Commons First Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons Second Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons Third Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons ARC Form
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Ashley River Commons Hot Cocoa Social December 12th, 2018: Ashley River Commons Hot Cocoa Social Saturday Dec. 15th 1-3 PM River Club Next to Pool BYOB is welcomed. Hot Cocoa, Games, and Music provided. Read more about this.
- Pond Turnover October 25th, 2018: As we go into the fall months, we are in a time period where we will face fall turnovers in the pond waters. Turnovers occur naturally in the fall. The incremental drop in air temperature slowly decreases the surface water temperature, and the layers in the pond mix gradually. This gradual mixing rarely causes a ... Read more about this.
- Pest Control October 17th, 2018: Terminix will be out on October 29th at 9:00 a.m. for October’s pest control service. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Storm Clean Up October 12th, 2018: Hurricane Michael has left many areas with wind-blown debris in his wake. Please be aware the landscapers are aware of the needs and will be attending to the clean up when onsite performing routine maintenance. It may be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you ... Read more about this.
- Ashley River Commons-No trash dumping at Jericho October 04th, 2018: Please do not place trash debris in the fenced area at Jericho. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Pet responsibilities August 17th, 2018: A few reminders of pet owner responsibilities: • Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. This includes cats who should never be allowed to wander. • Please be a courteous neighbor and pick up after your pets, be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Dog ... Read more about this.
- Back to School Safety August 15th, 2018: With school beginning for most Districts next week, below are a few reminders from the National Safety Council: School days bring congestion: Yellow school buses are picking up their charges, kids on bikes are hurrying to get to school before the bell rings, harried parents are trying to drop their kids off before work. It’s never more ... Read more about this.
- It’s the Battle of Rain vs Mowing August 03rd, 2018: With all the rain the LowCountry has experienced in the past couple of weeks, the rain is winning the battle with mowing of the turf. The Association would rather see taller than normal grass which can be resolved once things dry vs ruts in the turf caused by the mowers which can take many weeks ... Read more about this.
- Ashley River Commons-Terminix July 10th, 2018: Dear Ashley River Commons Residents, The Terminix technician will be out on Monday, July 23rd from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm to perform the quarterly exterior pest control of the units. Should anyone need the inside of their home treated, you can schedule an appointment. Terminix can be contacted at 1-843-761-4820. If you have tenants in your ... Read more about this.
- Ashley River Commons-parking June 11th, 2018: Dear Ashley River Commons Homeowners and Tenants, It has been brought to the attention of the Board there many issues within the community with vehicles parked in unapproved areas as well as vehicles blocking access for vehicles backing out of the driveways. Parking on the grass is not permitted within Ashley River Commons, either on common areas ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates from City of North Charleston Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 May 03rd, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 “SENIOR” CITIZENS AND “PickleBall” – Our city’s new Senior Center at 6255 Dorchester Road is opened and a second one soon will be. If you’re age 50 or older, you’ll want to check out these 11,000 square foot facilities, which feature exercise pools, exercise rooms, and a full array of ... Read more about this.
- What everyone should know about Storm Water Ponds April 05th, 2018: Storm water ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of storm water runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water ... Read more about this.
- Quarterly Pest Control April 03rd, 2018: The Terminix technician will be out on April 17, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm to perform the quarterly exterior pest control of the units. Should anyone need the inside of their home treated, the technician will be onsite this day or the owner can schedule an appointment with Terminix for another day. Terminix ... Read more about this.
- Senior Center Grand Opening March 12th, 2018: Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.