This is the web page for Ashley River Commons. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Ashley River Commons Covenants
Ashley River Commons First Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons Second Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons Third Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons ARC Form
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Passage of Amendment March 03rd, 2017: The recent proposed amendment has received over 67% approval and soon will be recorded with the County to become a permanent addition to the governing documents. Thank you to all of those who returned their written consent forms! Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Save the Date January 16th, 2017: The 2017 Ashley River Commons Annual Meeting has been scheduled for February 21, 2017. Please make note of this date, official notification will be mailed soon. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Recycling December 28th, 2016: The City of Charleston will pick up all Christmas trees that are set out with the trash for your normal pickup day. For other areas in the Lowcountry you can take your trees to your local convenience centers to be taken to local landfills. Here’s the link to find you the local convenience centers for Charleston County. Read more about this.
- River Club Pool Update October 06th, 2016: Good Morning Owners, Yesterday a meeting with the new River Club pool contractor was held. Information on the course of action to return the pool to a usable state was discussed with representatives from Jericho and Ashley River Commons. The vendor plans to complete the project by February 2017 well in time for the 2017 pool ... Read more about this.
- Pet Waste September 20th, 2016: Just a reminder to be a courteous pet owner when walking your dog. Please remember it is your responsibility to pick up your pets waste. As the weather is beginning to cool down a bit, there will be more and more children playing outside and in the common areas. Let’s keep the green area’s clean ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Services September 16th, 2016: Just a quick heads up concerning the landscape service in many areas of the community this week. Due to the recent rains, many areas are too wet to cut without causing damage to the turf leaving very unattractive ruts. The Association is aware and working the landscapers to re-schedule service to all affected areas once ... Read more about this.
- End of Summer Crime July 28th, 2016: With the end of Summer, a spike in crime is often seen. While no reported issues in within the community have been received, the Association wanted to remind owners of a few key prevention tips. Thank you! Make sure all exterior doors and windows are properly closed and locked when you leave. Many burglaries occur because people do ... Read more about this.
- Firework Safety Tips July 01st, 2016: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol and fireworks do not mix. Save your ... Read more about this.
- Reminder- pet waste February 04th, 2016: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just a smelly and unsightly mess. It’s ... Read more about this.
- Christmas Tree Disposal December 30th, 2015: Please find below some helpful information from Charleston County on how to recycle your Christmas tree and greenery: • Remember to remove all décor such as lights, tinsel, ornaments, etc. • Some municipalities will pick them up curbside, or they can be taken to a convenience center. The trees picked up curbside are transported to the Bees ... Read more about this.
- Recent Break Ins November 03rd, 2015: The Association has been made aware of recent break-ins within the community. This email is not intended to scare anyone but we all tend to get comfortable in our surroundings and need to pay attention to what is going on around us. Here are a few precautions to make yourself and your home safe: • ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
- Trash Can Reminder October 02nd, 2015: Owners Please remember trash cans need to be stored out of sight unless it is trash collection day. Cans need to be stored either in your garage, behind an approved screen, or at the rear of your unit. We have noticed an increase in cans left curbside or in front of garage doors in ... Read more about this.
- Fountain Repairs September 18th, 2015: The fountain behind Palm View is currently not working. Repairs have been approved and we hope to see this back in working order within the next two weeks. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Evacuation plan in place? August 27th, 2015: Please find below some helpful information from NOAA concerning storm evacuation planning. While we all hope we will not need this information, it is always good to have a plan in place. What should you do to prepare for a hurricane? Get a plan. The most important step is to identify your hurricane risk. Do you ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.