This is the web page for Anchorage Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Anchorage Covenants and ByLaws
Anchorage Wood Stork Permit Restrictions
Design or Construction Change Application
Pier, Floating Dock, and Ramp Permit
Mailboxes can be ordered directly by owners here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Anchorage Spring Clean-Up March 13th, 2019: Anchorage Plantation HOA Spring Cleanup Dear Anchorage Plantation HOA Members, The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ensure a healthy, vibrant landscape and home throughout the season. Below are some helpful tips to ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- 2017 Annual Meeting – Online Proxy Link November 06th, 2017: The 2017 Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday, December 3rd at 1pm at the Anchorage Plantation pavilion. In order to meet quorum, the Association needs everyone to submit their Proxy by November 30th at the latest, even if you plan to attend. Once again this year, you have the easy and efficient ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Goodbye, Matthew October 10th, 2016: As we say goodbye to Hurricane Matthew, property assessments and clean up are underway. All damages will be recorded and priortized according to severity and your issue is important to us. First, assessments of the property will need to be completed and any emergency items addressed (down power lines, roof penetrations, access, etc…). After these emergency ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.