This is the web page for Ashland Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like to send an email directly concerning Ashland Plantation just click HERE.
Ashland Plantation By-Laws
Ashland Plantation Declaration Covenants Conditions and Restrictions
Ashland Plantation Lake Lots Declaration Covenants Conditions and Restrictions
Ashland Plantation Amendments to the Declarations
Ashland Plantation ARB Request Form
Ashland Mailbox Post and Rural Mailbox
Ashland Mailbox Post and Standard Mailbox
Plat of Ashland Plantation
Ashland Plantation Signed CCRs
Frequently Asked Questions
Ashland Plantation Homeowner Directory (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by CMG staff.)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Legislative Flooding Task Force to Visit Ashland Plantation March 05th, 2019: Attention APPOA Residents: Your Board of Directors would like to inform everyone that State Senator Sandy Senn, accompanied by local County and City Councilmen will be visiting Ashland Plantation to meet with members of the Lake Committee on Friday, March 8th, beginning around 2:15pm. News media may be present as well. The purpose of their visit ... Read more about this.
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- **SAVE THE DATE APPOA Annual Oyster Roast – Saturday, March 9th @ 6pm** January 15th, 2019: Happy New Year Everyone! Our Annual Oyster Roast will be held at the dock on Saturday March 9th @ 6pm Soft drinks will be provided. Please bring your own adult beverages. Please plan on bringing a side dish according to your last name: A-D Desserts E-K Appetizers L-R Chips and Dip S-Z Sides Some seating will be available, however we welcome extra tables, chairs and ... Read more about this.
- APPOA 2019 Annual Meeting Scheduled For Monday, Jan. 28th @ 6pm January 11th, 2019: Attention APPOA Members: The Ashland Plantation Property Owners Association’s Annual Meeting of the members will be held on Monday evening, January 28th, 2019 from 6:00pm until 7:30pm at Old St. Andrews Parish Church at 2604 Ashley River Road, Charleston, SC 29414. The purpose for conducting the Annual Meeting is to comply with the requirements of the Association’s By- Laws ... Read more about this.
- City Scheduled To Repair Potholes @ Entrance Circle and Fox Trot This Week January 09th, 2019: The City of Charleston has been made aware of pothole issues at the entrance circle and on Fox Trot. Public Works will be out to begin repairs by the end of this week. Potholes and road issues can be reported directly to the City at (843) 768-4653. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Ugly Sweater/Golf Cart Parade Canceled Due To Inclement Weather December 14th, 2018: Unfortunately, the ugly sweater/ golf cart parade has been cancelled due to inclement weather. It will not be rescheduled. If you would like to contribute to our annual holiday charity, please have donations to Sherry Musci (2716 Fox Trot Road) by December 31). Thank you. Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 21st, 2018: Read more about this.
- APPOA Annual Holiday Party – Saturday, Dec. 1st November 12th, 2018: The annual holiday party is Saturday, December 1st from 6:00 – 8:00 PM at the home of Elaine and Clint Fields 2634 Marsh Creek Drive. We will have a ham, BBQ, and a turkey. The rest of the food will be split among the neighbors according to last name. A-F – Appetizers G-L – Side Dishes/Salads M-R – Chips and ... Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Hurricane Michael October 11 Update October 11th, 2018: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin City of Charleston Hurricane Michael October 11 Update As weather conditions return to normal, the city of Charleston has closed the Municipal Emergency Operations Center and returned to OPCON 5. The Public Safety Operations Center remains open. Emergency crews are standing by to respond to calls as necessary. City offices and recreation programs and facilities ... Read more about this.
- Power Outage Reported @ Ashland Plantation October 11th, 2018: A power outage has been reported in the area of Ashland Plantation. SCE&G customers can check updates on restoring power in their area online at https://www.sceg.com/. Read more about this.
- Post TS Michael Debris Removal October 11th, 2018: Just a quick update: We’re seeing lots of windblown debris in several areas due to TS Michael. Please keep in mind that storm debris removal is second priority for all landscape vendors. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you. Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Hurricane Michael Update October 10th, 2018: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin City of Charleston Hurricane Michael Update The city of Charleston moved to OPCON 3 at noon today, along with Charleston County, as officials prepare for any local impacts from Hurricane Michael. City offices will be closed tomorrow, Thursday, October 11, 2018, and are expected to re-open as normal on Friday, October 12, 2018. City crews have ... Read more about this.
- Ashland Plantation 2018 Annual Cook Off Winners & Upcoming Flamingo Friday Social September 18th, 2018: Congratulations to all the winners of our annual cook off. We had lots of delicious food, but the following folks came out on top this year. Appetizer Master – Tammy Lewis Dessert ... Read more about this.
- 9/13/18 Update: City of Charleston to Provide Shuttle Service to Flowertown Elementary School Shelter September 13th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Update: City of Charleston to Provide Shuttle Service to Flowertown Elementary School Shelter Due to logistical considerations, the city’s rolling shuttle service will transport those in need of shelter to the Flowertown Elementary School shelter rather than Cane Bay High School. With CARTA and Charleston County ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.