This is the web page for Ashland Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like to send an email directly concerning Ashland Plantation just click HERE.
Ashland Plantation By-Laws
Ashland Plantation Declaration Covenants Conditions and Restrictions
Ashland Plantation Lake Lots Declaration Covenants Conditions and Restrictions
Ashland Plantation Amendments to the Declarations
Ashland Plantation ARB Request Form
Ashland Mailbox Post and Rural Mailbox
Ashland Mailbox Post and Standard Mailbox
Plat of Ashland Plantation
Ashland Plantation Signed CCRs
Frequently Asked Questions
Ashland Plantation Homeowner Directory (Opens an email to facilitate ownership confirmation by CMG staff.)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- City of Charleston September 4 Hurricane Dorian 12 PM Update September 04th, 2019: City of Charleston September 4 Hurricane Dorian 12 PM Update The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1, and the Municipal Emergency Operations Center remains fully activated with city officials working in 12-hour shifts to prepare for Hurricane Dorian response. Charleston City Council will hold a telephonic meeting at 1:30 p.m. today to discuss updates ... Read more about this.
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- City of Charleston September 3 Hurricane Dorian Update September 03rd, 2019: City of Charleston September 3 Hurricane Dorian Update The city of Charleston continues to operate at OPCON 1, indicating the highest state of emergency operations, and the Municipal Emergency Operations Center remains fully activated as officials prepare for potential impacts from Hurricane Dorian. Charleston City Council will consider two emergency ordinances designed to prohibit price gouging and ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- Backup Generators August 28th, 2019: Attention APPOA Residents: Please be aware that backup generators require prior written ARB approval and must be properly screened from view, the same as HVAC units, per ARB guidelines. If you have a backup generator installed at your property, please be sure that it is properly screened. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Charleston City Police Security Camera Registration August 16th, 2019: Charleston Police Department is encouraging residents to register their security camera systems on their website. Residents can register via the link below. Thank you! https://gis.charleston-sc.gov/register-security-cameras/ Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Legislative Flooding Task Force to Visit Ashland Plantation March 05th, 2019: Attention APPOA Residents: Your Board of Directors would like to inform everyone that State Senator Sandy Senn, accompanied by local County and City Councilmen will be visiting Ashland Plantation to meet with members of the Lake Committee on Friday, March 8th, beginning around 2:15pm. News media may be present as well. The purpose of their visit ... Read more about this.
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- **SAVE THE DATE APPOA Annual Oyster Roast – Saturday, March 9th @ 6pm** January 15th, 2019: Happy New Year Everyone! Our Annual Oyster Roast will be held at the dock on Saturday March 9th @ 6pm Soft drinks will be provided. Please bring your own adult beverages. Please plan on bringing a side dish according to your last name: A-D Desserts E-K Appetizers L-R Chips and Dip S-Z Sides Some seating will be available, however we welcome extra tables, chairs and ... Read more about this.
- APPOA 2019 Annual Meeting Scheduled For Monday, Jan. 28th @ 6pm January 11th, 2019: Attention APPOA Members: The Ashland Plantation Property Owners Association’s Annual Meeting of the members will be held on Monday evening, January 28th, 2019 from 6:00pm until 7:30pm at Old St. Andrews Parish Church at 2604 Ashley River Road, Charleston, SC 29414. The purpose for conducting the Annual Meeting is to comply with the requirements of the Association’s By- Laws ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.