This is the web page for Ashley Ridge. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Governing Documents, Rules, and Standards
Ashley Ridge Shed Guidelines
Ashley Ridge Fence Guidelines
Ashley Ridge ARB Request
Ashley Ridge HOA CCR, Rules, Regulations and ARC Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 25, 2019 January 29th, 2019: Councilman Ron Brinson January 25, 2019 Rail Crossing Closings Update Dorchester Road Improvements Update Restaurants Apartments Project Bad News Good News Rail Crossings Maintenance – There will be traffic interruptions January 28-31 on major traffic highways, including Ashley Phosphate and Ladson Roads. The sliver of good news is that this upset will be completed about two weeks ... Read more about this.
- Fishing Permitted From Dawn – Dusk Within Ashley Ridge January 02nd, 2019: Attention Ashley Ridge Residents: Happy New Year! Just a quick reminder that fishing is permitted at community ponds from Dawn – Dusk Only per current Rules and Regulations for Ashley Ridge HOA. A copy of the governing documents and current Rules & Regulations are available on the Ashley Ridge HOA webpage or by clicking on the ... Read more about this.
- Fishing @ Ashley Ridge HOA Community Ponds Permitted From Dusk til Dawn January 02nd, 2019: Attention Ashley Ridge Residents: Happy New Year! Just a quick reminder that fishing is permitted at community ponds within Ashley Ridge from Dawn until Dusk only per current Rules and Regulations established for Ashley Ridge Homeowners Association. Current Rules and Regulations are available on the Ashley Ridge HOA webpage or by clicking on the link below. ... Read more about this.
- Updates from Councilman Ron Brinson December 20th, 2018: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All…Enjoy and Be safe! Councilman Ron Brinson December 20, 2018 Dog Park Reopening at Wescott Park – Dorchester Road Dogs seem to enjoy it and their human owners seem to love it! And the city’s dog park reopens Saturday morning, December 22, with a 10 a.m. ceremony, some special treats for dogs ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 21st, 2018: Read more about this.
- AT&T Notice of Upcoming Work within Ashley Ridge October 15th, 2018: att-ashley-ridge-notice Read more about this.
- Post TS Michael Debris Removal October 11th, 2018: Just a quick update: We’re seeing lots of windblown debris in several areas due to TS Michael. Please keep in mind that storm debris removal is second priority for all landscape vendors. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you. Read more about this.
- US Lawns Weather Alert – Hurricane Florence September 11th, 2018: Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Preparing for Hurricane Florence September 10th, 2018: Greetings Ashley Ridge Homeowners, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Florence may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Council Updates provided by Councilman Ron Brinson – August 11, 2018 August 13th, 2018: City Government Day! Great opportunity to learn about your city and how it operates. Saturday August 18 from 10 a.m. to noon. Come to City Hall with your family members to meet Mayor Keith Summey and City Council members and department heads. It will be a forum for citizens to meet the folks who make ... Read more about this.
- Trash Pickup Day To Change From Wednesday to Monday Beginning July 1st June 18th, 2018: The City of North Charleston has advised that trash day will be moved from Wednesday to Monday each week, beginning July 1st. Residents will receive post card advisories in the mail beginning June 25th. Each home will receive a new 96 gallon waste can. Online links included on the post card mailing and fliers posted ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates Provided by North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson June 06th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson June 5, 2018 Look for Important Information Flows As The City Moves To Out-Source Sanitation Operations For Its Dorchester County Residents. The Target Is A July 1 Start-up. There Will Be Changes In Curbside Collection Schedules. PARD Grant – This “Parks and Recreation Development” program provides state-funded matching funds grants program for eligible ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.