This is the web page for the Townhomes at Beaumont. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Beautification Committee Volunteers Needed!! February 27th, 2019: Your Board of Directors have decided to create a Beautification Committee! If you are interested in joining please email Beaumont@nullfsresidentialcharleston.com. This Saturday, March 2nd at 10AM, the committee will be meeting at the clubhouse to discuss plans and suggestions to spruce up the community! We hope you can attend! Read more about this.
- Financials & Meeting Minutes February 20th, 2019: Homeowners will now be able to have access to financials and meeting minutes at their convenience by logging in to their homeowner Cinc Login account. To login or register please go to: https://cmg.cincwebaxis.com/ Once you have logged in please go under “Contact Us” and there will be a Documents section. Financials and Meeting Minutes are uploaded as they are approved by the Board. If you have ... Read more about this.
- December Board Meeting Date November 29th, 2018: The next quarterly Board meeting will be December 11, 2018 at 6:30 p.m at the clubhouse. We hope you can attend! Read more about this.
- Beaumont Pest inspection September 27th, 2018: The Association would like to inform you that, Arms Pest Management will be conducting their quarterly exterior inspection on all units Tuesday, October 2nd. If you have any questions please feel free to email Beaumont@nullcmgcharelston.com or call 843-795-8484. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- BEAUMONT NEWS – June 25, 2018 June 26th, 2018: Swimming Pool Temporarily Closed until Wednesday, June 27th • DHEC made an inspection round this afternoon. • The chemicals are just right, but the inspector discovered that the mandated emergency phone line in the bath house has stopped working. • We have asked AT&T to fix this immediately. • The soonest they can get to us is this Wednesday between 12:00 and 4:00 ... Read more about this.
- Reminders for the Week of June 4th June 05th, 2018: Dear Homeowners, Pressure Washing of Sidewalks Tuesday and Wednesday Tidalsouth Pressure Washing will be onsite this week to clean sidewalks. Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 5th they will begin on Emerald and complete as much as possible. On Wednesday, June 6th they will complete remaining sidewalks on Emerald, then do all of Monaco. On your scheduled day, please remove all items from ... Read more about this.
- Beaumont May 25th Newsletter May 29th, 2018: SNEE FARM FENCE LINE BALLOTS DUE MONDAY, MAY 28th If you haven’t mailed your ballot yet, please drop it into the mail tomorrow. You can also sign, scan, and e-mail to Chandra Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org. SWIMMING POOL The newly refurbished Beaumont pool will be open for swimming TOMORROW, Saturday, May 26th! Each time you enter the pool area, per DHEC, ... Read more about this.
- Status Of Beaumont Pool April 09th, 2018: Dear Beaumont Neighbors, As part of our commitment to improvements and fiscal responsibility in our community, your Beaumont HOA Board engaged LeakMasters to drain, inspect, and assess our pool. To our regret, the report revealed multiple leak sources as well as physical repair needs. Their professional recommendation was that temporary repairs and patches would not be prudent; ... Read more about this.
- Welcome! March 20th, 2018: Welcome to the community page for Beaumont! Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.