This is the web page for Briarwood. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Briarwood Spring Clean-Up March 13th, 2019: Briarwood Plantation HOA Spring Cleanup Dear Briarwood Plantation HOA Members, The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ensure a healthy, vibrant landscape and home throughout the season. Below are some ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Goodbye, Matthew October 10th, 2016: As we say goodbye to Hurricane Matthew, property assessments and clean up are underway. All damages will be recorded and priortized according to severity and your issue is important to us. First, assessments of the property will need to be completed and any emergency items addressed (down power lines, roof penetrations, access, etc…). After these emergency ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Area Flooding October 04th, 2015: The state of South Carolina is experiencing extreme weather and unprecedented flooding. Your personal safety is top priority and it is important for you to stay informed during this weather event. If you experiencing a life threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately. The Governor of SC has encouraged residents to stay off the roads. In addition, ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II September 28th, 2015: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED It’s time for Phase II! Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II – Workers of all types needed October 17th @ 9:00 at the Butterfly & Pollinator Garden located next to the Hanahan Library (1216 Murray Drive). This phase was made possible by a grant from Lowe’s and the participation of the Lowes’ Heroes ... Read more about this.
- AREA CODE UPDATE from Hargray September 14th, 2015: What is an area code overlay? An overlay is the addition of another area code to the same geographic area as an existing area code. You won’t have to change your existing area code or phone number, but it does require you to dial the area code and the 7-digit number for all calls. In South ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Flooding Warning August 27th, 2015: Please be aware that higher tides are expected in the coming days and that the City of Charleston has issued a notice to watch for flooded streets. This is especially true downtown and on waterfront property. Please do not drive through deep water as this may cause your car to stall and/or flood. Have a great weekend! Read more about this.
- New Hanahan Elementary School Update August 11th, 2015: Tanner/Foster Creek Elementary Project Scope: The project scope consists of a new elementary school for the Tanner/Foster Creek Area for grades pre-K through 5th grade. The school is planned to be 99,263 square feet for 780 students with room to expand up to 900 students. The estimated construction budget is $22,357,119. Current Status: The City of Hanahan did not ... Read more about this.
- A message from The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School July 09th, 2015: The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School invite you to please take some time to attend a meeting next Monday, July 13 with the Berkeley County School District (BCSD). It will be held at Yeamans Park Presbyterian Church, 5931 Murray Drive, Hanahan, at 6 PM in the Community Room next to the church ... Read more about this.
- Keep Hanahan Beautiful – Belk Charity Day Sale this Saturday 6-10 am April 29th, 2015: Hi Everyone! We are excited to be participating in Belk’s Semi-Annual Charity Sale this upcoming Saturday, May 2, 2015. We will be at the Mount Pleasant Belk in the Towne Center. It is a ticketed event, a $5 ticket will get the customer in the door and also will give them $5 off their purchase. ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Clean Up Day March 10th, 2015: Hello Leaders, It’s that time of year!! With our new Affiliation with Keep America Beautiful, Hanahan’s Annual Cleanup is now part of the “The Great American Cleanup”. Attached is the Go Green/Keep It Clean flyer which tells about the cleanup, and also a registration form. We sincerely hope that each of you as leaders in your ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Removal March 09th, 2015: As spring comes to Charleston, alligators will be making their way through and often stop in community ponds for a visit. The below information is from the SCDOR and will hopefully provide answers to many of the questions you may have. Please be reminded that there is no “relocation” or “re-homing” program for alligators and that any ... Read more about this.
- Stop, don’t chop your Crape Myrtles! February 10th, 2015: Just because your neighbors butcher their crepe myrtles doesn’t mean you should too. Here’s how to fix past mistakes and prune them right. Steve Bender Each Saturday morning after football season ends, legions of bored men armed with saws and loppers emerge from their garages to commit “crepe murder.” They needlessly reduce majestic crepe myrtles to ugly ... Read more about this.
- Meeting on Tanner Elementary Design Planned Thursday – January 22nd (via The Post & Courier) January 21st, 2015: Berkeley County School District will hold a meeting from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday to gather input on the design of a new elementary school in the Tanner Plantation and Foster Creek area of Hanahan. The architecture firm AAG Associates will present its proposed design concept at the meeting, which will be at Goose Creek ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.