This is the web page for Brickhope Plantation. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
View the Amenity Calendar to check for available reservations
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Brickhope Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Brickhope Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Clubhouse Rental Information:
Amenity Center Rules and Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Spring Has Sprung! March 08th, 2019: Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived, your Association wanted to send out a few helpful reminders. Remember that the time to have your air conditioners serviced is while it is still a bit cool out. Here is a handy guide from the Department of Energy on maintaining your air conditioner. This winter was exceptionally warm this year, and lawns ... Read more about this.
- Weeds – The Constant Battle February 19th, 2019: With our lack of winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed the clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. This will begin to be noticeable in common areas as well as individually owned property. The landscaping contractors will begin spraying pre and post emergent applications this week in the common ... Read more about this.
- Brickhope Plantation Quarterly Yard Sale January 31st, 2019: Start gathering together all your extra or “old” items for our quarterly yard sale! It will be held on March 9th and 10th from 8:00a.m. to 1:00p.m. Please be reminded that you can put out signs at the beginning of each day but need to remove them each day. Please be mindful of your neighbors and ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Brickhope – Community Yard Sale – September 29th and 30th August 29th, 2018: Good morning Brickhope Homeowners, Start gathering together all your extra or “old” items for our Quarterly Yard Sale. It will be held on September 29th and 30th from 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m. Please be reminded that you can put out signs at the beginning of each day but need to remove them each day. Please be mindful ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.