This is the web page for Brickhope Plantation. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
View the Amenity Calendar to check for available reservations
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Brickhope Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Brickhope Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Clubhouse Rental Information:
Amenity Center Rules and Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Hurricane Irma – Brickhope Plantation September 07th, 2017: Good afternoon owners, With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to notify the community that preparations are in affect for the common areas. The process for closing the pools and putting the pool furniture away has already been started. Please do not expect the pool facilities to be open over the ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- May 02nd, 2017: Attention, owners! PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS NEIGHBORHOOD–WIDE YARD SALES 8am-1pm Saturday, May 6th and Sunday, May 7th Saturday, September 9th and Sunday, September 10th Saturday, November 4th and Sunday, November 5th *****Please help spread the word on social media about our neighborhood sales***** If you would like to post a sign on your street or neighborhood section, please do not put out earlier then ... Read more about this.
- UPDATE – Pool Opening and Community Annoucements April 21st, 2017: Spring Has Sprung Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded, and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. With the earlier than normal pollen now finished, be sure to look at your home – does it need pressure washing? If so, ... Read more about this.
- Pool Information March 28th, 2017: The pool is currently scheduled to open May 1st! Please see the previous post to read more about the delayed opening date! Use of amenities are regulated by a card access system on the gate. Magnetic access cards/fobs have been issued to owners with current accounts. If your account is delinquent, you must bring your ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.