This is the web page for Carolina Bay. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Carolina Bay POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to Carolina Bay. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Covenants and Restrictions
Covenant Amendment 1
Covenant Amendment 2
Covenant Amendment 3
Covenant Amendment 4
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 1
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 2
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 3
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 4
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 5
Covenant Supplemental Declaration 6
Frequently Asked Questions
Community Inspection Standards
ARB Guidelines Creekside
ARB Guidelines Cypress Community
ARB Guidelines Essex Single Family
ARB Guidelines Rice Field
ARB Guidelines Salt Grass
ARB Guidelines Tidewater Community
ARB Guidelines Oakhurst
Carolina Bay Paint Colors
Carolina Bay Fence Stain Colors
Amenity Center Reservations:
Application to Reserve Cypress Pavilion
Application to Reserve Essex Pavilion
Application to Reserve Carolina Bay Community Park
Application to Reserve Ricefield Pavilion
Carolina Bay Newsletter Spring 2018
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Carolina Bay – Cypress and Ricefield Parking Lots IMPORTANT March 22nd, 2019: The Association would like to alert the community that the Cypress and Ricefield pool parking lots will have grading and gravel work done over the weekend. These are the pool parking lots on Amberhill and Conservancy. Please do NOT park at either parking lot over the weekend. The work is expected to be completed Sunday. If your car is ... Read more about this.
- Cypress Pool Deck March 21st, 2019: ATTENTION – The deck at the Cypress pool on Amberhill Lane is going to be re-painted tomorrow, Thursday the 21st. The vendor will be on property in the morning with the work expected to be completed in the afternoon. Signage will be placed on the gates, and the gates will be chained once the work is ... Read more about this.
- Spring Has Sprung! March 12th, 2019: With our lack of winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed the clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. This will begin to be noticeable in common areas as well as individually owned property. The landscaping has already started to spray pre and post emergent applications in the common areas. ... Read more about this.
- Weeds – The Constant Battle February 19th, 2019: With our lack of winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed the clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. This will begin to be noticeable in common areas as well as individually owned property. The landscaping contractors will begin spraying pre and post emergent applications this week in the common ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay – Upcoming Community Events October 11th, 2018: Carolina Bay owners, The Association wanted to make you aware that you have numerous upcoming events this month. Did you know that you have a Carolina Bay calendar? Check it out here! See below for details on the activities planned within Carolina Bay and have a fantastic week! Community-Wide Garage Sale DATE: 10/13 (Saturday Only!) TIME: 7am-Noon WHERE: Carolina Bay Neighbors ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay Labor Day Announcements August 31st, 2018: Good afternoon owners, The Association wanted to send an email with announcements out to the community before the holiday weekend. Carolina Bay POA, Community Management Group, and management all hope you have the opportunity to enjoy this weekend with friends and family! Remember that the last day with pool attendants is September 3rd. Make sure you have ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay Pool Updates June 22nd, 2018: Carolina Bay owners, It has been a busy week with the Carolina Bay pools, and I wanted to be sure to send you an update before the weekend arrived. DHEC inspected both the Cypress and Ricefield pools yesterday and both passed with flying colors! The pavilion deck at Essex has been treated with an anti-slip paint; However, please ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay – Helpful Information May 01st, 2018: Good afternoon, I hope everyone has been enjoying the recent weather and had a wonderful weekend. The Association wanted to reach out to you with some helpful information regarding centipede concerns throughout the Association. The decline in centipede that many of us are seeing right now is attributable to the extremely cold and wet ... Read more about this.
- Movie in the Park Reminder! April 17th, 2018: Below is a message from your Carolina Bay Social Committee regarding the upcoming Movie in the Park event! Only FOUR more sleeps until Movie in the Park! This Friday, April 20th, from 5pm-10pm! We will have crafts and games before the movie and will start Jumanji, Welcome to the Jungle at dusk. Help us keep having ... Read more about this.
- Carolina Bay Easter Egg Hunt 3-24-18 March 19th, 2018: Come join your friends and neighbors in the park for Carolina Bay’s fun-tastic Easter Egg Hunt this Saturday the 24th! New this year~ 3 hunt areas for 3 different age groups. 0-2, 3-5 and 6 and up. The two younger groups will start at 10:15 am, so don’t be late! The older group will have a ... Read more about this.
- Did You Know…? February 06th, 2018: Owners, Did you know that the storm water drains throughout the community connects to ponds, rivers, and estuaries? The purpose of the ponds in the community is to help to filter pollutants caused by water runoff, but it is important not to add to the problem! Please help our ponds by keeping grass clippings, litter, and ... Read more about this.
- More Helpful Winter Weather Tips! January 05th, 2018: Homeowners, Welcome to Snow Day Part Three! Many of us are not used to this weather. It was brought to my attention that a reminder about protecting yourself against falls on sidewalks, etc would be beneficial. Please review these and be careful under our weather warms up. A high percentage of these occur in parking lots. Obviously, during ... Read more about this.
- Winter Weather Tips! January 02nd, 2018: Hello owners, The forecast is calling for extreme winter weather in our area. When colder weather approaches, it is very important to take steps to prepare your home. Below are a list of tips which may assist you in preparing for the cold temperatures: Kitchen and bathroom cabinets can keep warm inside air from reaching pipes under sinks ... Read more about this.
- Golf Cart Reminder! October 09th, 2017: Happy Monday, Homeowners! Carolina Bay has seen quite a lot of growth in golf cart ownership and use. The Association would like to remind the community that SC state laws need to be followed when operating carts in and around the neighborhood as well as on side streets. Golf carts should not be driven in parks ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.