This is the web page for the Charleston Park Master Association. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Heat, Drought, and Your Lawn June 03rd, 2019: The area has been facing a heat wave and drought. Many Owners are worried about their lawn and its over all health. Below is some important information about your lawn, brown spots”hot spots”, and other important information. Brown spots and areas that look in poor health are being spotted all over the greater Charleston area. Primarily these ... Read more about this.
- Councilman Ron Brinson District 4 Updates January 25, 2019 January 29th, 2019: Councilman Ron Brinson January 25, 2019 Rail Crossing Closings Update Dorchester Road Improvements Update Restaurants Apartments Project Bad News Good News Rail Crossings Maintenance – There will be traffic interruptions January 28-31 on major traffic highways, including Ashley Phosphate and Ladson Roads. The sliver of good news is that this upset will be completed about two weeks ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Park Meeting November 13th, 2018: Hello Community, Here is the scheduled for the upcoming Charleston Park Master Meetings. Please be aware that these are closed meetings open to the public. You may attend, but not interact. December 5th – 5:30-6:30 pm February 20th – 5:30-6:30 pm May 15th – 5:30-6:30 pm Aug. 14th – 5:30-6:30 pm Nov. 6th – 5:30-6:30 pm All meetings will be held at the Villas Clubhouse. -On behalf of ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston Area News October 12th, 2018: PRIME NORTH CHARLESTON – Comprehensive Plan Update Public Meeting – Tuesday, October 16 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wescott Ballparks Community Center As required by law, our city will update its Comprehensive Plan and this update will be based on public input. Councilman Kenny Skipper and I intend to be actively attentive to this process and we ... Read more about this.
- Storm Clean Up October 11th, 2018: Good Morning, We have been asked by Landscape companies to please make members of the community aware of: Removal of wind blown debris which we are seeing lots of… is second priority for all landscape companies. First priority will be any issues with flooding, blockage of road ways, leaks, or anything with a potential to cause harm ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Council Updates provided by Councilman Ron Brinson – August 11, 2018 August 13th, 2018: City Government Day! Great opportunity to learn about your city and how it operates. Saturday August 18 from 10 a.m. to noon. Come to City Hall with your family members to meet Mayor Keith Summey and City Council members and department heads. It will be a forum for citizens to meet the folks who make ... Read more about this.
- Landscaping and Rain August 03rd, 2018: Landscaping During Rains and Storm Season Due to the recent rains, landscaping maintenance may be effected. Mowing, chemical applications, irrigation, and accelerated plant growth including weeds, are some of the effects of these rains. Rains have an effect on the overall look of the community. Periods of rain and sun are optimal for weed growth. These periods ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Park Master Update June 25th, 2018: Charleston Park Community Good Afternoon Community, The Board of Directors would like to take a moment to update the community of a few matters. Fireworks: Independence Day is around the corner a friendly reminder; fireworks are prohibited in Charleston Park. The safety of all neighbors is important and does come first. You can always attend one of the many ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates Provided by North Charleston City Councilman Ron Brinson June 06th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson June 5, 2018 Look for Important Information Flows As The City Moves To Out-Source Sanitation Operations For Its Dorchester County Residents. The Target Is A July 1 Start-up. There Will Be Changes In Curbside Collection Schedules. PARD Grant – This “Parks and Recreation Development” program provides state-funded matching funds grants program for eligible ... Read more about this.
- Pine Straw May 18th, 2018: Good Morning, The Pine Straw Vendor made it as far as the shelter/playground area. They are scheduled to finish the rest of the community as soon as they can. They do have to catch a break from the rain. They are confident it will be all done before the end of next week. Thank you for your ... Read more about this.
- Quick Update May 11th, 2018: Hello Community! Here is a quick update on a few items. Everything in the community is looking good and growing. With the warmer weather a lot of folks will start mowing, edging, trimming, and normal spring upkeep. If you use chemicals to help keep weeds or insects down please be safe and cautious. Pine Straw will ... Read more about this.
- Community Updates from City of North Charleston Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 May 03rd, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson May 2, 2018 “SENIOR” CITIZENS AND “PickleBall” – Our city’s new Senior Center at 6255 Dorchester Road is opened and a second one soon will be. If you’re age 50 or older, you’ll want to check out these 11,000 square foot facilities, which feature exercise pools, exercise rooms, and a full array of ... Read more about this.
- Community Update from City Councilman Ron Brinson April 24th, 2018: Councilman Ron Brinson April 24, 2018 Joseph Pye Elementary Honored – Congratulations to the faculty and administrators – and the parents of students – at Joseph Pye Elementary School, one of two elementary schools in South Carolina to be named “PALMETTO’S FINEST.” The S.C. Association of School Administrators’ awards are presented to schools that offer the ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.