This is the web page for the Charleston Park Master Association. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Alligators June 21st, 2016: It is that time of year when alligators are making their way through and often stop in the community ponds for a visit. The Association is aware that there is a gator present in Charleston Park and Gator Getters has been out to the property to assess the alligator. The alligator has been deemed “non-aggressive”. PLEASE ... Read more about this.
- Important health updates regarding mosquitos June 15th, 2016: We’ve all seen that the World Health Organization declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) because of clusters of microcephaly and other neurological disorders in some areas affected by Zika. Alarmingly, Zika virus can be spread from a pregnant woman to her fetus. CDC recommends special precautions for pregnant women! In February the ... Read more about this.
- Information from Ron Brinson May 02nd, 2016: COUNCILMAN RON BRINSON – MAY 1, 2016 Please plan to attend a community meeting 7 p.m. May 10 at the Wescott Park Community Center. My colleague, Councilman Kenny Skipper, and I will provide briefings on several topics and conduct an open forum discussion session. Among the topics: The next expansion of the McKewn Plantation development beside and behind ... Read more about this.
- Irrigation System Maintenance April 26th, 2016: Monthly Maintenance from Rainfree is scheduled May 4th and 5th. Read more about this.
- Playground Maintenance Inspection April 06th, 2016: The playground is scheduled to be inspected on Thursday, April 7th, 2016. Read more about this.
- Bradford Pears March 31st, 2016: Are you interested in more information about Bradford Pears? If so, please follow the link for a great read, https://www.citizen-times.com/story/life/2016/03/21/curse-bradford-pear/82070210/. Read more about this.
- Lawn Burn-What is it? How can you prevent it March 29th, 2016: Lawn burn is a common problem that occurs when your dog’s urine damages the grass in your lawn. If you have ever had to deal with this problem, you know how frustrating it is and how difficult it can be to prevent. There are many home remedies that promise to correct this problem, but most ... Read more about this.
- Prevention of frozen pipes January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Master Meeting December 08th, 2015: Reminder Saturday December 12th at 10AM the Master HOA will hold the Annual Meeting at the amenity center. Please email or fax your proxy if unable to come. Read more about this.
- Tree down October 31st, 2015: The HOA is aware that an accident occurred last night and someone hit a tree and knocked over a light pole. The repairs and investigation to who caused damage will start Monday Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device Read more about this.
- Safety Reminders October 30th, 2015: Hello Homeowners! Please make every effort to drive extremely slow throughout the community and watch closely for children out and pets too. Please Use Caution! Watch Out! Stay Safe! Daylight Savings is coming to an end! Please don’t forget to turn your clocks back Saturday Night. Just some friendly reminders from your Association Board! Have a safe Halloween weekend! Read more about this.
- Broken boards on Boardwalk October 09th, 2015: Please be careful when walking on the boardwalk on the southeast side of Trump Street, on the trail which runs from the well back toward the amenity shelter, there are some broken boards. A request to have the boards fixed/replaced has been submitted. Read more about this.
- From Councilman Ron Brinson- District 4 Updates October 7, 2015 October 07th, 2015: Councilman Ron Brinson – October 7, 2015 Our city is recovering from a very rare weather event. At one location just off Patriot Boulevard, rainfall was measured at 17.2 inches – over a 30-hour period. Governor Nikki Haley declared this to be a “1,000- year” event. She may be right. We can all be grateful that ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
- Road Closures October 04th, 2015: http://dbw.scdot.org/RoadConditionsemr/default.aspx Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.