This is the web page for the Charleston Park Master Association. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Annual Meeting Reminder November 23rd, 2016: This is a reminder that the HOA annual meeting is scheduled for December 3rd at 10AM at the Ashley River Fire Department. Read more about this.
- What you need to know about ZIKA August 04th, 2016: With all the ZIKA virus information in the news, we thought it would be helpful to see real information and advice from the experts. We want you and your family to be safe and informed. Read more about this.
- Irrigation Maintenance August 01st, 2016: Monthly irrigation maintenance is scheduled for today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. Read more about this.
- Neighborhood Updates from Councilman Brinson July 26th, 2016: Councilman Ron Brinson- District 4 Updates- July 26, 2016 BAD NEWS FOR RECYCLING – CURBSIDE PICKUPS WILL END The city’s curbside recycling pickup services will end August 1 for more than 7,000 North Charleston homes in Dorchester County. This decision comes after nearly a year of efforts to integrate North Charleston’s curbside pickups with Dorchester County’s drop-off recycling ... Read more about this.
- July 05th, 2016: Veterans with PTSD battle fireworks (Source: Military with PTSD) Although fireworks can be fun, unfortunately they act as a trigger for a number of veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD. The surprising loud noises can send them into flash backs of the war. Advocates with Military with PTSD, an organization dedicated to helping military and veteran families understand ... Read more about this.
- Tree Tips July 01st, 2016: Read more about this.
- Alligators June 21st, 2016: It is that time of year when alligators are making their way through and often stop in the community ponds for a visit. The Association is aware that there is a gator present in Charleston Park and Gator Getters has been out to the property to assess the alligator. The alligator has been deemed “non-aggressive”. PLEASE ... Read more about this.
- Important health updates regarding mosquitos June 15th, 2016: We’ve all seen that the World Health Organization declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) because of clusters of microcephaly and other neurological disorders in some areas affected by Zika. Alarmingly, Zika virus can be spread from a pregnant woman to her fetus. CDC recommends special precautions for pregnant women! In February the ... Read more about this.
- Information from Ron Brinson May 02nd, 2016: COUNCILMAN RON BRINSON – MAY 1, 2016 Please plan to attend a community meeting 7 p.m. May 10 at the Wescott Park Community Center. My colleague, Councilman Kenny Skipper, and I will provide briefings on several topics and conduct an open forum discussion session. Among the topics: The next expansion of the McKewn Plantation development beside and behind ... Read more about this.
- Irrigation System Maintenance April 26th, 2016: Monthly Maintenance from Rainfree is scheduled May 4th and 5th. Read more about this.
- Playground Maintenance Inspection April 06th, 2016: The playground is scheduled to be inspected on Thursday, April 7th, 2016. Read more about this.
- Bradford Pears March 31st, 2016: Are you interested in more information about Bradford Pears? If so, please follow the link for a great read, https://www.citizen-times.com/story/life/2016/03/21/curse-bradford-pear/82070210/. Read more about this.
- Lawn Burn-What is it? How can you prevent it March 29th, 2016: Lawn burn is a common problem that occurs when your dog’s urine damages the grass in your lawn. If you have ever had to deal with this problem, you know how frustrating it is and how difficult it can be to prevent. There are many home remedies that promise to correct this problem, but most ... Read more about this.
- Prevention of frozen pipes January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Master Meeting December 08th, 2015: Reminder Saturday December 12th at 10AM the Master HOA will hold the Annual Meeting at the amenity center. Please email or fax your proxy if unable to come. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.