This is the web page for the Charleston Park Master Association. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Palm Trimming September 18th, 2015: Palm Trimming on Monday at amenity shelter and front islands Read more about this.
- Fountain September 18th, 2015: Fountain is not working again and a service order has been placed. Lake Dr’s will be there Monday to inspect Read more about this.
- Leak at front June 24th, 2015: The HOA is aware of the leak at the front area as you pull into the community. The water company will be contact Read more about this.
- New Landscaping Company March 25th, 2015: Hello Charleston Park residents, We would like to inform everyone we have a new Landscape Company starting with Charleston Park Master April 1st. We are excited to bring Greenscapes Landscape to the property. Thank you, Community Management Group Read more about this.
- Freezing Temperatures! February 12th, 2015: Dear Residents: Winter may finally arrive in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next week. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have their ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Park Board of Directors February 06th, 2015: Hello Charleston Park Residents, During a recent Annual Meeting of the Charleston Park Community, your 2015 Board of Directors were elected. The following members will serve as your 2015 Board of Directors: Sherry Lopez: President Lisa Grant: Vice President Jackie Cochran: Secretary Heather Flanagan: Treasurer Gail Ozegovich: Member at Large Lisa Grant also serves on The Preserve Board has President ... Read more about this.
- Police Investigate Dozens of Daytime Burglaries in Summerville Area (courtesy of News 2) February 02nd, 2015: SUMMERVILLE, SC – In Summerville, police say since December 1st there have been about 30 burglaries – and what’s suspicious about many of them is that they are happening during the day. News 2 spoke with Captain John Rogers of the Summerville Police Department who thinks it’s two separate groups breaking into homes for a quick ... Read more about this.
- 2015 Assessment Reminder! January 12th, 2015: Hello Charleston Park residents, We hope your New Year is off to a great start. Please remember your 2015 Assessment was due on January 1, 2015. Your Assessment will be considered late after January 31, 2015. Just as a reminder, you can pay your HOA assessment in several ways: 1) Detach the bottom portion of your statement and ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Police-Golf Cart Operation September 09th, 2014: With an increase in the number of golf carts being operated in Charleston, Residents need to be reminded of the relevant SC Statutes pertaining to golf carts on public roadways. These regulations for golf carts are to ensure everyone’s safety. Practices commonly seen which are prohibited would include children driving the carts (to the pool, tennis, ... Read more about this.
- Smoke Detectors and Extinguishers August 18th, 2014: Hello All! As we approach the end of the year, please remember to check your smoke/carbon monoxide detectors annually and replace the batteries if needed. It is also important to have a fire extinguisher in your home. If you already have an extinguisher, it is good idea to monitor the pressure on the canister every 6-12 ... Read more about this.
- Vacation Safety Tips! June 17th, 2014: Attention Homeowners! Here are some vacation safety tips provided by the Charleston Police Department. For more information, please visit http://www.charleston-sc.gov/index.aspx?NID=307 With the end of school and beginning of Summer comes time for going boating, going on trips, going to the beach, and the potential to be a victim of a crime. Don’t let thieves ruin your vacation ... Read more about this.
- Emergency Preparedness-Better Safe Than Sorry! June 13th, 2014: Here are some helpful tips to prepare your property and family for hurricanes or other natural disasters. For more information about emergency preparedness, what evacuation zone you live in, what to put in an emergency kit, etc. please visit http://www.scemd.org/ Check into flood insurance. You can find out about the National Flood Insurance Program through your home insurance ... Read more about this.
- Main Entrance Enhancements! June 13th, 2014: Good news! The front entrance into Charleston Park has received a much needed face lift. Austin Outdoors have done a great job in making the entrance more appealing. Although the change may seem small, once the new plants take and begin to bloom, there will be bursts of color to welcome you home after a ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Awareness Week! May 19th, 2014: Please click on the link provided to get information about hurricane/emergency preparedness workshops that are taking place this week in Dorchester County. “Better Safe than Sorry”. http://www.dorchestercounty.net/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=7609 Read more about this.
- Tis the Season for Snakes!! May 07th, 2014: As the weather continues to warm up, snakes are coming out seeking warmth and food. Please observe the snake awareness and safety guidelines below. If you have questions or concerns about snakes, please call your local animal control. • Most snake species in the Southeast are harmless and all bite only in defense. • Risk of snakebite is exaggerated. ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.