This is the web page for the Charleston Park Master Association. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Tree down October 31st, 2015: The HOA is aware that an accident occurred last night and someone hit a tree and knocked over a light pole. The repairs and investigation to who caused damage will start Monday Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device Read more about this.
- Safety Reminders October 30th, 2015: Hello Homeowners! Please make every effort to drive extremely slow throughout the community and watch closely for children out and pets too. Please Use Caution! Watch Out! Stay Safe! Daylight Savings is coming to an end! Please don’t forget to turn your clocks back Saturday Night. Just some friendly reminders from your Association Board! Have a safe Halloween weekend! Read more about this.
- Broken boards on Boardwalk October 09th, 2015: Please be careful when walking on the boardwalk on the southeast side of Trump Street, on the trail which runs from the well back toward the amenity shelter, there are some broken boards. A request to have the boards fixed/replaced has been submitted. Read more about this.
- From Councilman Ron Brinson- District 4 Updates October 7, 2015 October 07th, 2015: Councilman Ron Brinson – October 7, 2015 Our city is recovering from a very rare weather event. At one location just off Patriot Boulevard, rainfall was measured at 17.2 inches – over a 30-hour period. Governor Nikki Haley declared this to be a “1,000- year” event. She may be right. We can all be grateful that ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
- Road Closures October 04th, 2015: http://dbw.scdot.org/RoadConditionsemr/default.aspx Read more about this.
- Palm Trimming September 18th, 2015: Palm Trimming on Monday at amenity shelter and front islands Read more about this.
- Fountain September 18th, 2015: Fountain is not working again and a service order has been placed. Lake Dr’s will be there Monday to inspect Read more about this.
- Leak at front June 24th, 2015: The HOA is aware of the leak at the front area as you pull into the community. The water company will be contact Read more about this.
- New Landscaping Company March 25th, 2015: Hello Charleston Park residents, We would like to inform everyone we have a new Landscape Company starting with Charleston Park Master April 1st. We are excited to bring Greenscapes Landscape to the property. Thank you, Community Management Group Read more about this.
- Freezing Temperatures! February 12th, 2015: Dear Residents: Winter may finally arrive in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next week. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have their ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Park Board of Directors February 06th, 2015: Hello Charleston Park Residents, During a recent Annual Meeting of the Charleston Park Community, your 2015 Board of Directors were elected. The following members will serve as your 2015 Board of Directors: Sherry Lopez: President Lisa Grant: Vice President Jackie Cochran: Secretary Heather Flanagan: Treasurer Gail Ozegovich: Member at Large Lisa Grant also serves on The Preserve Board has President ... Read more about this.
- Police Investigate Dozens of Daytime Burglaries in Summerville Area (courtesy of News 2) February 02nd, 2015: SUMMERVILLE, SC – In Summerville, police say since December 1st there have been about 30 burglaries – and what’s suspicious about many of them is that they are happening during the day. News 2 spoke with Captain John Rogers of the Summerville Police Department who thinks it’s two separate groups breaking into homes for a quick ... Read more about this.
- 2015 Assessment Reminder! January 12th, 2015: Hello Charleston Park residents, We hope your New Year is off to a great start. Please remember your 2015 Assessment was due on January 1, 2015. Your Assessment will be considered late after January 31, 2015. Just as a reminder, you can pay your HOA assessment in several ways: 1) Detach the bottom portion of your statement and ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Police-Golf Cart Operation September 09th, 2014: With an increase in the number of golf carts being operated in Charleston, Residents need to be reminded of the relevant SC Statutes pertaining to golf carts on public roadways. These regulations for golf carts are to ensure everyone’s safety. Practices commonly seen which are prohibited would include children driving the carts (to the pool, tennis, ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.