This is the web page for the Charleston Park Master Association. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Smoke Detectors and Extinguishers August 18th, 2014: Hello All! As we approach the end of the year, please remember to check your smoke/carbon monoxide detectors annually and replace the batteries if needed. It is also important to have a fire extinguisher in your home. If you already have an extinguisher, it is good idea to monitor the pressure on the canister every 6-12 ... Read more about this.
- Vacation Safety Tips! June 17th, 2014: Attention Homeowners! Here are some vacation safety tips provided by the Charleston Police Department. For more information, please visit http://www.charleston-sc.gov/index.aspx?NID=307 With the end of school and beginning of Summer comes time for going boating, going on trips, going to the beach, and the potential to be a victim of a crime. Don’t let thieves ruin your vacation ... Read more about this.
- Emergency Preparedness-Better Safe Than Sorry! June 13th, 2014: Here are some helpful tips to prepare your property and family for hurricanes or other natural disasters. For more information about emergency preparedness, what evacuation zone you live in, what to put in an emergency kit, etc. please visit http://www.scemd.org/ Check into flood insurance. You can find out about the National Flood Insurance Program through your home insurance ... Read more about this.
- Main Entrance Enhancements! June 13th, 2014: Good news! The front entrance into Charleston Park has received a much needed face lift. Austin Outdoors have done a great job in making the entrance more appealing. Although the change may seem small, once the new plants take and begin to bloom, there will be bursts of color to welcome you home after a ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Awareness Week! May 19th, 2014: Please click on the link provided to get information about hurricane/emergency preparedness workshops that are taking place this week in Dorchester County. “Better Safe than Sorry”. http://www.dorchestercounty.net/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=7609 Read more about this.
- Tis the Season for Snakes!! May 07th, 2014: As the weather continues to warm up, snakes are coming out seeking warmth and food. Please observe the snake awareness and safety guidelines below. If you have questions or concerns about snakes, please call your local animal control. • Most snake species in the Southeast are harmless and all bite only in defense. • Risk of snakebite is exaggerated. ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Safety April 16th, 2014: How to Be Safe Around Alligators ~From Savannah River Ecology Laboratory – Herpetology Program Being safe around alligators is straightforward. Concerns about having negative encounters with alligators can largely be dissolved with common sense and an understanding of alligator behavior. To put in the risk of alligator attack context, you are more likely to get struck by ... Read more about this.
- Oakbrook Civic Association NEWS March 20th, 2014: From: “Jackson, Bob” Date: March 16, 2014 at 3:19:20 PM EDT Subject: Oakbrook Civic Association NEWS Hello all, There was a very productive meeting of the Oakbrook Civic Association last Thursday. I want to give a special thanks to the energized group that came out and are ready to be involved jump starting the new vision for Oakbrook. There were ... Read more about this.
- Winter Storm Watch Issued February 10th, 2014: Please note there is another winter storm watch for Dorchester County Tuesday thru Thursday of this week. Remember to drip your faucets and spigots to prevent freezing pipes. . Read more about this.
- Traffic Light Update from Councilman Brinson November 08th, 2013: The traffic signal at Trump and Dorchester is on-site and ready for installation. The residents of Charleston Park must be very frustrated seeing this long overdue “light package” on the ground, awaiting installation. The S.C. Department of Transportation contractor has told the city’s Public Works Department that the project should be completed within “two weeks.” Read more about this.
- 3rd attempt at Annual Meeting November 07th, 2013: The annual meeting will be held again at the amenity shelter at 6:30PM on 11/11/13. Please plan on attending or returning your proxy. There is a board seat open and if you are interested in volunteering to serve your community, please let me know so I can place you on the ballot. Read more about this.
- 3rd attempt at annual meeting November 04th, 2013: On November 11th, 2013 at 6:30PM the HOA board will hold the 3rd meeting. Please plan on attending. The meeting is held at the amenity shelter on Trump St. If you cannot attend, please send in your proxy. Read more about this.
- Annual meeting reminder October 23rd, 2013: Please return your proxy for the upcoming rescheduled annual meeting on 10/28/13 at 6:30PM at the amenity center. Read more about this.
- Charleston Park Master rescheduled annual meeting October 16th, 2013: Please note that the annual meeting has been rescheduled for 10/28/13 at 6:30PM at the amenity shelter. Please return the proxy if you cannot attend. Read more about this.
- Charleston Park Master Annual Meeting October 08th, 2013: The annual meeting is planned for October 14th at 6:30PM. This meeting is being held at the amenity shelter on Trump St. Please return your proxy to afitch if you won’t be able to attend the meeting. Ashley Fitch Community Manager Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.