This is the web page for the Charleston Park Master Association. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Alligator Safety April 16th, 2014: How to Be Safe Around Alligators ~From Savannah River Ecology Laboratory – Herpetology Program Being safe around alligators is straightforward. Concerns about having negative encounters with alligators can largely be dissolved with common sense and an understanding of alligator behavior. To put in the risk of alligator attack context, you are more likely to get struck by ... Read more about this.
- Oakbrook Civic Association NEWS March 20th, 2014: From: “Jackson, Bob” Date: March 16, 2014 at 3:19:20 PM EDT Subject: Oakbrook Civic Association NEWS Hello all, There was a very productive meeting of the Oakbrook Civic Association last Thursday. I want to give a special thanks to the energized group that came out and are ready to be involved jump starting the new vision for Oakbrook. There were ... Read more about this.
- Winter Storm Watch Issued February 10th, 2014: Please note there is another winter storm watch for Dorchester County Tuesday thru Thursday of this week. Remember to drip your faucets and spigots to prevent freezing pipes. . Read more about this.
- Traffic Light Update from Councilman Brinson November 08th, 2013: The traffic signal at Trump and Dorchester is on-site and ready for installation. The residents of Charleston Park must be very frustrated seeing this long overdue “light package” on the ground, awaiting installation. The S.C. Department of Transportation contractor has told the city’s Public Works Department that the project should be completed within “two weeks.” Read more about this.
- 3rd attempt at Annual Meeting November 07th, 2013: The annual meeting will be held again at the amenity shelter at 6:30PM on 11/11/13. Please plan on attending or returning your proxy. There is a board seat open and if you are interested in volunteering to serve your community, please let me know so I can place you on the ballot. Read more about this.
- 3rd attempt at annual meeting November 04th, 2013: On November 11th, 2013 at 6:30PM the HOA board will hold the 3rd meeting. Please plan on attending. The meeting is held at the amenity shelter on Trump St. If you cannot attend, please send in your proxy. Read more about this.
- Annual meeting reminder October 23rd, 2013: Please return your proxy for the upcoming rescheduled annual meeting on 10/28/13 at 6:30PM at the amenity center. Read more about this.
- Charleston Park Master rescheduled annual meeting October 16th, 2013: Please note that the annual meeting has been rescheduled for 10/28/13 at 6:30PM at the amenity shelter. Please return the proxy if you cannot attend. Read more about this.
- Charleston Park Master Annual Meeting October 08th, 2013: The annual meeting is planned for October 14th at 6:30PM. This meeting is being held at the amenity shelter on Trump St. Please return your proxy to afitch if you won’t be able to attend the meeting. Ashley Fitch Community Manager Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.