This is the web page for Chelsea Park. Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
The Board has approved use of matching fiber cement siding materials subject to ARB pre-approval.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Chemical Applications February 20th, 2019: With our lack of winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed the clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. I have spoken with a lot of our contractors and they have begun spraying pre and post emergents on our properties beginning this week. Please let the Boards know that this is in process. Read more about this.
- SCE&G Hurricane Information September 12th, 2018: SCE&G is monitoring Hurricane Florence and will provide updates on outages and subsequent restoration should conditions warrant. Based on current forecasts, the area may experience heavy rain and/or high wind impacts that have the potential to disrupt utility service. Please access the SCE&G website at www.sceg.com as well as social media channels for breaking news, outage reports, restoration ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Meeting Announcement July 25th, 2018: Read more about this.
- Town of MTP Agenda June 28th, 2018: Subject: Agenda 07/02/2018 for www.tompsc.com View this in your browser This complimentary message is being sent to opt-in subscribers who might be interested in its content. If you do not wish to continue receiving these messages, please accept our apologies, and unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of this message. * * * * * ... Read more about this.
- Annual Round Table Announcement May 16th, 2018: Read more about this.
- May Landscaping Expectations May 09th, 2018: WHAT TO EXPECT IN MAY WITH LANDSCAPING Now that May is here and the weather is finally warming for us, there are some items that should be completed in the first weeks of May. • Spring straw on a lot of properties should be completed by now. Some communities that do it once a year will probably do ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Signs May 08th, 2018: This is to just inform you that the HOA has placed an Alligator Sign at the front pond as a precautionary reminder only. To date no one has reported seeing any alligators, but they can and do travel through culvert pipes and are out this time of year. If you see one, please do not ... Read more about this.
- Monthly Meeting Cancelled May 04th, 2018: May Meeting has been Cancelled. Read more about this.
- Flood Expo May 02nd, 2018: My name is Amanda Knight, I am the Town of Mount Pleasant’s Emergency Manager. The Town is hosting an event on the evening of May 9th to bring awareness to our community regarding various types of Coastal Flood Hazards. We are inviting expert organizations to talk to us about flood risk, as well as shed ... Read more about this.
- Board Meeting April 17th, 2018: There is a Board meeting in the park tomorrow night at 6:30PM. Read more about this.
- Postponed Board Meeting April 09th, 2018: The April Board Meeting is being postponed until next week. Once a date is verified an updated email and agenda will go out to the community. Read more about this.
- Pond Information April 06th, 2018: BEFORE YOU GET STARTED, EVERY RESIDENT MUST KNOW… Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and ... Read more about this.
- Dog Pots to be installed in Park March 30th, 2018: In the next couple of weeks, you will see new dogi pot stations installed in the park area. Please use these to help keep the community clean. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.