This is the web page for The Reserve at Colony North. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back now and then. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Assessment of Damages… September 12th, 2017: Good Afternoon, I hope you made it through Irma with little or no damage… We have Damage Assessment Teams (DAT) going throughout the city today. Please help us in getting the message out for reporting any damage. We have already received a couple of calls from churches wanting to help with our cleanup efforts. Several ways to report: See ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting January 26th, 2015: Dear Neighbor, Unfortunately, the Association was not able to establish quorum at the previously scheduled Annual Meeting. As a result, another meeting will be held February 10th, 2015 at the Grace Alliance Church located at 8101 Northside Dr., North Charleston, SC 29420. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm sharp and we encourage all to attend. ... Read more about this.
- Summertime-Crime Prevention Safety Tips July 10th, 2014: DON’T advertise your trip before you go, or while on it. Social media can be exploited and unknown people in your circles will know when you are gone. Constant posting of pictures on social media will confirm it. Be careful who is around when discussing your trip plans (e.g. strangers, acquaintances – children of friends, an older brother ... Read more about this.
- Reserve at Colony North Annual meeting announcement November 20th, 2013: Hello Homeowners, Some have you have sent in proxies for the upcoming transition/annual meeting on 12/10/13 at 6PM at Grace Alliance Church located at 8101 Northside Dr. Charleston, SC 29420. Thank you for your participation! As an FYI, the HOA will be holding elections and going over plans for the upcoming year. Please send in your ... Read more about this.
- The Reserve at Colony North Announcement November 12th, 2013: Hello community residents. Please be aware that temperatures are forecasted to be below freezing mid to late this week. Leaving faucets dripping and opening up the cabinet door to expose the kitchen pipes or bathroom pipes to the heated air in your home greatly reduces the chance that your pipes will freeze or burst. Remember ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.