This is the web page for the Coves @ Lakes of Cane Bay. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information. A community calendar is online as well.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Coves at the Lakes of Cane Bay POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to The Coves. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay CCRs
Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay ARB Form
Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay Application to Reserve the Pavilion
Lake Use, Fishing & Boat Rules and Regulations
Lakes of Cane Bay Governing Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Spring arrived a bit sooner then expected…… March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Storm Clean Up October 12th, 2018: Hurricane Michael has left many areas with wind-blown debris in his wake. Please be aware the landscapers are aware of the needs and will be attending to the clean up when onsite performing routine maintenance. It may be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Pet responsibilities August 17th, 2018: A few reminders of pet owner responsibilities: • Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. This includes cats who should never be allowed to wander. • Please be a courteous neighbor and pick up after your pets, be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Dog ... Read more about this.
- Back to School Safety August 15th, 2018: With school beginning for most Districts next week, below are a few reminders from the National Safety Council: School days bring congestion: Yellow school buses are picking up their charges, kids on bikes are hurrying to get to school before the bell rings, harried parents are trying to drop their kids off before work. It’s never more ... Read more about this.
- It’s the Battle of Rain vs Mowing August 03rd, 2018: With all the rain the LowCountry has experienced in the past couple of weeks, the rain is winning the battle with mowing of the turf. The Association would rather see taller than normal grass which can be resolved once things dry vs ruts in the turf caused by the mowers which can take many weeks ... Read more about this.
- Boathouse update August 03rd, 2018: The Association was informed yesterday afternoon the boathouse builder will be mobilizing equipment Friday and Monday. Weather permitting they will begin driving piles on Tuesday as the new boathouse will be a pile supported non-movable structure. Read more about this.
- Additional plantings July 19th, 2018: The jasmine recently planted near the boathouse horse shoe seemed to be lacking in coverage. The plant material will grow to become a more solid ground cover but to assist, there will be additional plantings in the coming weeks. Two palms in this area as well as one by the pool will also be replaced. Read more about this.
- 4th of July Fireworks July 02nd, 2018: As this 4th of July quickly approaches, remember when shooting fireworks to be a courteous neighbor. Please be sure to clean up the debris left from the fireworks. Many times fireworks debris can be found in your yard, your neighbor’s yard as well as common areas of the Association. If you are going to enjoy setting off ... Read more about this.
- Updates to landscaping May 25th, 2018: The recent project to replace the Jasmine around the boathouse horse shoe was recently completed. The landscapers will begin working on the area near the mail kiosk with hopes new sod will avoid vehicle damage in the coming weeks. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Coves boathouse update May 03rd, 2018: The Association received an update today concerning the boat house. The final engineering plans were received by the Developer yesterday. A pricing proposal has been requested and the contractor will begin work as soon as available. As new updates are received, the Association will forward to the membership. Thank you. On behalf of the Coves at ... Read more about this.
- Pool Openings April 03rd, 2018: Your Association pool is OPEN! and despite the not so warm temperatures, many families have taken advantage of the opportunity to begin their swimming season. A couple of quick reminders are noted below. Please assist the Association in insuring a GREAT pool season for all. Thank you! There is an emergency phone inside the pool gate Never swim ... Read more about this.
- Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay Pool Opening March 29th, 2018: The Coves swimming pool will be officially open on Saturday, March 31st. Please be aware that if your account is delinquent, you must bring your account current. If your account is or becomes delinquent at any time, your fob will become deactivated and you will not have access to the pool until your account is brought ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscape Tips March 05th, 2018: Below are some great landscaping tips from Yellowstone Landscaping for the month of March! tStep 1: Enjoy this beautiful weather! The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ... Read more about this.
- Coves at Lakes of Cane Bay Budget and assessments January 23rd, 2018: Many owners have called concerning the 2018 billing for the Association Assessments. The Association is waiting on final approval of the 2018 Budget from the Board. Once approval is received assessment notices and billing will sent to each homeowner. Thank you for your patience during this time. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.