This is the web page for Crowfield Village. You’ll find news and manager updates below with community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Crowfield Village HOA. Resale pool fobs must convey at Closing. If any fob is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $25.00 payable to Crowfield Village. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 2 keys are permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing Scheduled To Begin Week of January 7th November 28th, 2018: Superior View will begin pressure washing the exterior of all units at Crowfield Village beginning the week of January 7th, 2019. Technicians will be out to place door hanger reminders the day before work is scheduled to begin. Residents should remove all items from porches prior to cleaning. Superior View will not be responsible for ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 21st, 2018: Read more about this.
- Post TS Michael Debris Removal October 11th, 2018: Just a quick update: We’re seeing lots of windblown debris in several areas due to TS Michael. Please keep in mind that storm debris removal is second priority for all landscape vendors. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you. Read more about this.
- POOL WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE SEASON AS OF OCTOBER 1ST September 28th, 2018: The pool will be closed for the season as of Monday, October 1st. Read more about this.
- POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO WATER LEAK! September 20th, 2018: Attention all Crowfield Village Homeowners, The pool is closed due to a water leak. You will be informed once it reopens. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Any concerns, please address them at firstname.lastname@example.org Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Preparing for Hurricane Florence September 10th, 2018: Good Afternoon Crowfield Village Homeowners, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Florence may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure ... Read more about this.
- Landscaping Delayed Due to Rain – Pool/Clubhouse Remains Closed Due to Internet/Phone Outage August 06th, 2018: Routine landscaping has been delayed due to overly saturated turf conditions from excess rain. The landscaper will continue to check turf conditions and will begin mowing as soon as possible. The pool and clubhouse remain closed due to an internet and phone outage. Xfinity has been onsite to facilitate equipment repairs caused by a recent lightning ... Read more about this.
- Crowfield Village – Landscape Maintenance Delayed This Week Due to Rain August 01st, 2018: The landscapers have been unable to mow due to rain and extremely wet turf conditions. Routine mowing will resume ASAP – weather permitting. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Crowfield- internet down/pool closed July 27th, 2018: Good Afternoon, Currently the internet is down and the key pad to access the pool is unavailable at this time. Right now the pool is CLOSED until further notice. There is an outage in your area. Comcast has techs working towards fixing the outage, and the Association was advised that the internet should be back up and ... Read more about this.
- Crowfield Village Pool & Clubhouse Now Open July 25th, 2018: The pool and the clubhouse have been reopened for residents to enjoy. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Routine Landscape Maintenance Delayed – Crowfield Village July 23rd, 2018: The landscapers will not be out to mow today due to wet turf conditions. Service has been delayed for a few days in order to allow time for the turf to dry out. Mowing will take place later this week – weather permitting. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Pool & Clubhouse Temporarily Closed – Crowfield Village July 23rd, 2018: The pool and clubhouse are temporarily closed until further notice. The facility will be reopened as quickly as possible. Updates will be posted on the Crowfield Village community web page as they become available. Thank you. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.