This is the web page for Fireside Lakes. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key by Fireside Lakes. Resale pool keys must convey at Closing. If any key is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $100.00 payable to Fireside Lakes. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pet Waste: Why Scoop the poop? – Fireside Lakes August 05th, 2019: Pet waste is litter. Pet litter is full of bacteria, parasites and other harmful organisms and it is unlawful to leave it on public or private properties. Improperly disposed of pet waste washes into local water systems impacting us all. You can report a particular individual to Animal Control at (843) 740-2815 . Please provide as ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes DHEC Pool Inspection Report for 6/6/19 June 18th, 2019: fsl-dhec-pool-inspection-report-06-06-19 Read more about this.
- Pool Closed for Maintenance – Monday, June 3rd June 03rd, 2019: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents: The pool will be closed on Monday, June 3rd, for maintenance. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 21st, 2018: Read more about this.
- Post TS Michael Debris Removal October 11th, 2018: Just a quick update: We’re seeing lots of windblown debris in several areas due to TS Michael. Please keep in mind that storm debris removal is second priority for all landscape vendors. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Pool Will Be Closed For The Season As Of October 1st September 28th, 2018: The pool will be closed for the season as of Monday, October 1st. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Preparing for Hurricane Florence September 10th, 2018: Good Afternoon Fireside Lakes Homeowners, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Florence may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure ... Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing Scheduled for September 7th – 8th August 03rd, 2018: Pressure washing to clean vinyl siding on the buildings and rear concrete patios has been scheduled for September 7th – 8th at Fireside Lakes. Please be sure to remove all personal belongings from porches, patios and decks in order for these areas to be cleaned. All gates must be unlocked and accessible in order for ... Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes – No Pets Allowed In Pool Area June 20th, 2018: Attention Fireside Lakes Residents: Pets are not permitted in the pool area at any time. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times while in the pool area. Please be aware that pool privileges will be revoked for residents that do not follow pool rules for Fireside Lakes and a trespass notice will ... Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes – Pool Is Open June 20th, 2018: The pool has been reopened for residents to enjoy as of this morning. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Fireside Lakes Pool Closed Today For Cleaning and Water Treatment – Tuesday, June 19th June 19th, 2018: The pool has been closed for the day due to poor water clarity and additional chemical treatments due to high phosphorous readings during routine testing this morning. Additional updates will be posted on the Fireside Lakes community webpage as they become available. Thank you. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.