This is the web page for Grande Oaks Boulevard Association. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Turkey Vulture Deterrent Project August 11th, 2017: SPECIAL NOTICE TO GRAND OAKS PLANTATION RESIDENTS Turkey Vulture Deterrent Project The City of Charleston Parks Department, working with the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, United States Fish & Wildlife Services, and United States Department of Agriculture (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service), has developed a plan in attempting to deter both Turkey and Black Vultures from ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Winter is Here! Be Prepared! January 19th, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Yard Debris and Bulk trash Holiday Schedule November 05th, 2015: Carolina Waste Holiday Notice to Neighborhoods Read more about this.
- Did you have damage in your community? October 06th, 2015: In the wake of this last weekend’s heavy rains and flooding, please make sure to contact CMG if you have witnessed any damage to common areas or those which are the HOA’s responsibility. Also, please make sure that you don’t have any trash cans or debris blocking the drainage areas. This could cause water to remain ... Read more about this.
- Congratulations new Board member! April 29th, 2015: The Grand Oaks Master Association annual meeting was held on April 23rd. Two members of the board were up for re-election. Wally Jack was voted back on the board for another term and Craig Mason was elected as a new board member. Stuart Lynn will continue on for another year. A big thanks to Larry Wathen for ... Read more about this.
- A CALL FOR NOMINATIONS February 04th, 2015: Dear Board Members, Grand Oaks Master Association Board of Directors would like to inform you that there will be open board position available this year. Every one who wants to make a difference and contribute his time to the community is welcome to join the board. Election will take place at the Annual meeting on April 23, 2015. Please ... Read more about this.
- We are here to help January 14th, 2015: Dear Grande Oaks MA members, Community Management Group is always here to assist you with all your questions or concerns. Should you need our assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at 843-795-8484 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about this.
- Merry Christmas to You All! December 23rd, 2014: Community Management Group on behalf of the Board of Directors would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season. 2014 was another successful year for the Association as we were able to continue to improve our community. We would like to thank the Board of Directors for all their continuous efforts in making community a ... Read more about this.
- Grand Oaks Plantation Annual Meeting April 24th, 2014: Just a reminder: The Grand Oaks Master Association Annual Meeting is tonight at 6:30pm located at the Bees Landing Recreation Center. Read more about this.
- January 30th, 2014: We’d like to make you aware of the following upcoming meeting details. Please consider attending in order to receive updates and to make your voice heard. What: Roadway improvement and Landfill update meeting When: Monday, Feb. 3, 2014, 6:30 p.m. Where: Bees Landing Recreation Center, 1590 Ashley Gardens Blvd., Charleston, SC 29414 Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.