This is the web page for Hanahan Plantation. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Hanahan Plantation Covenants
Hanahan Plantation Covenants First Amendment
Hanahan ARB Application
Hanahan Boat Space Lease
DHEC Pool Inspection Report
Hanahan Plantation Welcome Letter
Violations and Enforcement Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Storm Clean Up October 11th, 2018: Good Morning, We have been asked by Landscape companies to please make members of the community aware of: Removal of wind blown debris which we are seeing lots of… is second priority for all landscape companies. First priority will be any issues with flooding, blockage of road ways, leaks, or anything with a potential to cause harm ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Landscaping and Rain August 03rd, 2018: Landscaping During Rains and Storm Season Due to the recent rains, landscaping maintenance may be effected. Mowing, chemical applications, irrigation, and accelerated plant growth including weeds, are some of the effects of these rains. Rains have an effect on the overall look of the community. Periods of rain and sun are optimal for weed growth. These periods ... Read more about this.
- Important Winter Weather Information December 29th, 2017: Winter has arrived again here in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next few days. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have ... Read more about this.
- Pool Season is Ending. September 27th, 2017: Hello Residents, Fall is approaching and as many of us know, this means pools are closing. Your Association hopes you all have enjoyed the pool this summer and are looking forward to Fall. Please remember your community pool will be closing this Saturday, September 30th. Have a great Fall! Read more about this.
- Hazard Weather September 21st, 2017: Hazard Weather Guide Hurricanes and storms are taking their toll upon the United States and Hurricane Maria is on it’s way. While we wish for the best for everyone involved in these storms it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared for a similar event. Watches and Warnings (What do they mean?) Watch ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Plantation pool August 16th, 2017: You may have noticed the pool was closed down late yesterday evening due to minor matters including the pool emergency phone malfunctioning. The phone line is now repaired! The issue was lightning or other electrical surge as the connections in the pedestal appeared melted. The pool vendor will get with DHEC to re-open as soon ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Plantation HOA 2016 Annual Meeting – Tuesday, March 28th @ 7pm March 24th, 2017: Just a friendly reminder of the upcoming 2016 Annual meeting scheduled for 7pm on March 28, 2017 @ Shield of Faith Church. Please be sure to submit your signed proxy in order to fulfill quorum requirements outlined in the bylaws for Hanahan Plantation. You may complete your proxy online via the web link copied below: http://fsresidentialcharleston.com/hanahan-plantation-2016-annual-meeting-online-proxy/ Read more about this.
- Hanahan Plantation 2016 Annual Meeting and Online Proxy March 13th, 2017: Hanahan Plantation Homeowners Association, Inc. _____________________________________________ NOTICE OF 2016 ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING Dear Neighbor, Hanahan Plantation Homeowners Association’s Annual Meeting will be held March 28, 2017 at the Shield of Faith Church, 1519 Foster Creek Road Hanahan, SC 29410. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm and we encourage all to attend. This will be an excellent opportunity for ... Read more about this.
- Tips for Freezing Weather Conditions December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather • Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. • Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. • Cover vents around the foundation of your home. • Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil ... Read more about this.
- Tanner/Foster Creek Trail Update – City of Hanahan September 29th, 2016: Below is the most recent project update and link to the City of Hanahan’s webpage for updates regarding the multi-purpose trail planned for the Tanner/Foster Creek area in Hanahan. https://cityofhanahan.com/tannerfoster-creek-trail-update/ City Council Project Notes: Recent Activity: The project went out for bid in May and three total submittals were received on the May 31,2016 deadline. All three bids ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Citizens Committee Meeting Regarding New Elementary School – Thursday, 8/18/16 @ 6:30pm August 17th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier HANAHAN — Frustrated that school officials haven’t approved plans for a roundabout near a planned school, residents are climbing the political ladder in hopes that someone hears their plea. The Hanahan Citizens Committee for New Elementary School will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Shield of Faith Church. Berkeley County School ... Read more about this.
- Pool has been reopened – Hanahan Plantation July 12th, 2016: Lowcountry Aquatic Services has confirmed that the pool was vacuumed and water chemistry has been balanced as of this morning. The pool has been reopened for residents to enjoy. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Update regarding pump repair at pool – Hanahan Plantation July 11th, 2016: Pump repairs at the pool are scheduled for completion this afternoon. Once the pump is back up and running, the water must be balanced per DHEC regulations prior to reopening the pool. Lowcountry Aquatic Services has advised this may take up to 24 hours once the pump begins to cycle water through the filtration system. ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.