This is the web link page for Hollow Oaks. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Hollow Oak HOA Spring Cleanup March 14th, 2019: Dear Hollow Oak HOA Members, The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ensure a healthy, vibrant landscape and home throughout the season. Below are some helpful tips to prepare for ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Hollow Oak Annual Meeting 3rd Attempt August 07th, 2018: Hollow Oaks Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held August 22, 2018 at the Otranto Road Regional Library, 2261 Otranto Rd, North Charleston, SC 29406. This meeting will begin at 6:30 pm sharp, and we encourage all to attend. Please arrive promptly. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Proxy March 01st, 2018: Hollow Oaks Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held March 7, 2018 at the Otranto Road Regional Library, 2261 Otranto Rd, North Charleston, SC 29406. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm sharp, and we encourage all to attend. Please arrive promptly. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance ... Read more about this.
- Citibot July 20th, 2017: THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON LAUNCHES CITIBOT, AMERICA’S FIRST TEXT MESSAGING SOFTWARE SYSTEM FOR CIVIC ENGAGEMENT WITH GOVERNMENT NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. – The City of North Charleston is the first city in the country to launch Citibot, America’s first interactive text messaging and customer service software system for civic engagement with government. Citibot is a communication tool for citizens and ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Safety Tips June 27th, 2017: National Council on Fireworks Safety Encourages Safe and Fun Fourth of July Celebrations, here are a few of their reminders: 1. Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks. 2. Know your fireworks; read the cautionary labels and performance descriptions before igniting. 3. A responsible adult should supervise all firework activities. Never give fireworks to children. 4. Alcohol ... Read more about this.
- Termite reminder June 09th, 2017: Homeowners There have been numerous reports of swarming termites throughout the Lowcountry. Please be alert and should you see termites at your residence, immediately take action by contacting your Termite Contractor so they can assess the situation at your home. Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your property Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- Turf treatment February 16th, 2017: Please note that the contracted landscaping company has submitted notice that turf treatments will be taking place in the community this week. Use of common area turf should be limited, especially for children and pets over the next week. Read more about this.
- Moles and your yard- information from the Staff Horticulturist January 24th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane information and help links October 04th, 2016: Hurricane Matthew is now churning toward the Southeast coastline. Forecasting models now generally project it to pass very close to South Carolina coast, but this forecast could change quickly and bring greater threats of a direct impact to our area. Please pay close attention to all advisories and any evacuation orders. Please take precautions early. Store/secure ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting June 14th, 2016 at 7pm June 13th, 2016: Hollow Oaks Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held June 14, 2016 at the Otranto Road Regional Library, 2261 Otranto Rd, North Charleston, SC 29406. This meeting will begin at 7:00 pm sharp and we encourage all to attend. Please arrive promptly. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance ... Read more about this.
- Information about lawn burn caused by pets March 30th, 2016: Please read the informative information below in regards to Lawn Burn caused by pet urine. Obviously at times this cannot be helped but please try and walk your dog along the wooded area to urinate in the wood line or pine straw area. Your HOA spends a large amount of money trying to keep the ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.