This is the info page for Ivy Hall. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates and important property owner information. Community documents can be found at the Association-maintained page here.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Ivy Hall Covenants
Ivy Hall By-Laws
Ivy Hall ARB Form
Ivy Hall Enforcement Policy
Ivy Hall Inspection Policy Letter
Ivy Hall Inspection List
Ivy Hall Exceptions Policy Regarding Enforcement & Inspections
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- IVY HALL MEETING MINUTES November 01st, 2018: ivy-hall-hoa-special-meeting-minutes-october252018 ivy-hall-hoa-board-meeting-minutes-sept272018 ivy-hall-hoa-annual-meeting-minutes-july312018 Read more about this.
- Special Meeting Rescheduled October 11th, 2018: Dear Ivy Hall Residents, In an abundance of caution in the approach of Hurricane Michael, the Ivy Hall Home Owners Association Board has decided to postpone the special meeting scheduled for October 11th at 7p.m. This decision was made with deep consideration for our residents, with the closure of local schools and businesses, and with the closure ... Read more about this.
- Ivy Hall Fall Contest October 09th, 2018: Good Afternoon Residents of Ivy Hall! Your Board of Directors would like to announce October yard of the month will be awarded to the home with the Best Halloween Decorations. This award will take the place of Yard of the Month now that the growing season has ended. The award will be $25.00 for the best ... Read more about this.
- Special Meeting This Thursday, October 11, 2018 October 08th, 2018: Due to the Hurricane Evacuation, the Ivy Hall Special Meeting was rescheduled to Thursday, October 11, 2018 at the Eastbridge Presbyterian Church, Mount Pleasant, SC. The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. and we encourage all to attend. Voting will be held over the two initiatives. Please click on the link below to sign ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Community Yard Sale April 18th, 2018: Ivy Hall Community Yard Sale Saturday, May 12th 7:00 am until noon (at your own residence) Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators November 01st, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Ivy Hall Playground Renovations start today! April 10th, 2017: Beginning today, the playground renovations are taking place! Removal of the old equipment will be completed today, Monday, April 10, 2017. Additional work will take place over the next few weeks, and the new playground is projected to open by the end of May 2017. Thank you for your patience during this transitional period in ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your property Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- Moles and your yard- information from the Staff Horticulturist January 24th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Yard Sale this weekend! October 12th, 2016: Ivy Hall Community Yard Sale Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM Don’t miss this great community yard sale! From furniture to tools, holiday memorabilia and one of a kind kids’ stuff, we have it all! All Ivy Hall residents are encouraged to participate. Read more about this.
- Hurricane information and help links October 04th, 2016: Hurricane Matthew is now churning toward the Southeast coastline. Forecasting models now generally project it to pass very close to South Carolina coast, but this forecast could change quickly and bring greater threats of a direct impact to our area. Please pay close attention to all advisories and any evacuation orders. Please take precautions early. Store/secure ... Read more about this.
- Pond treatments June 15th, 2016: It’s that time of year where things are growing in the sunshine and that applies to the community ponds! The ponds have recently been treated for algae and other pesky plant growth, and you should be seeing an improvement in clarity over the next few weeks. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?