This is the web page for Lake Hunter Commons. Below you’ll find news and manager updates and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Check the wax seals on the toilets for possible leaks and replace washer hoses every four years!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key by the Lake Hunter Commons Association. Resale pool keys must convey at Closing. If any keyis lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $5.00 payable to Lake Hunter Commons. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Termite pest control scheduled February 28th, 2019: Attention Lake Hunter Homeowners, Please be advised that on Friday, March 1st, Terminix will be coming out to do interior and exterior pest control. If this day is not convenient for you, please send an email to email@example.com and we can reschedule. Thank you for your cooperation. Read more about this.
- Termite Inspections February 26th, 2019: Attention Lake Hunter Homeowners, Please be advised that on Friday, March 1st, Terminix will be coming out to do interior and exterior pest control. If this day is not convenient for you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reschedule. Thank you for your cooperation. Read more about this.
- Fountain Light February 20th, 2019: The light and gaskets were replaced this morning. The timer is set correctly and all should be working properly. Read more about this.
- Chemical Applications February 20th, 2019: With our lack of winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed the clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. I have spoken with a lot of our contractors and they have begun spraying pre and post emergents on our properties beginning this week. Please let the Boards know that this is in process. Read more about this.
- Tree Trimming Reminder February 20th, 2019: Just reminder that New Leaf Tree Service will begin the trimming work tomorrow and into Friday. They will be trimming the crepe myrtles, loquats and some perimeter fence trimming. Please do not block any of the road access so that the trucks can get in there and do their job as quickly and efficiently as possible. Read more about this.
- Termite Inspection October 02nd, 2018: Attention Lake Hunter Commons Homeowners, Terminix will be out to do interior termite inspections on Wednesday, October 10th, between the hours of 8 AM- 5 PM. If this day is not convenient for you, please call 843-856-0103 to schedule your appointment. If you have any concerns, please send them to email@example.com. Read more about this.
- Pool has reopened September 18th, 2018: Attention All Lake Hunter Commons Homeowners, The pool has reopened. The chemical balances have been checked and everything is ok. The furniture has not been set out yet. We are waiting on the BOD because it is near for the season to end. Please swim at your own risk and obey all pool rules! Thank you. If ... Read more about this.
- SCE&G Hurricane Information September 12th, 2018: SCE&G is monitoring Hurricane Florence and will provide updates on outages and subsequent restoration should conditions warrant. Based on current forecasts, the area may experience heavy rain and/or high wind impacts that have the potential to disrupt utility service. Please access the SCE&G website at www.sceg.com as well as social media channels for breaking news, outage reports, restoration ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Please clean up after your pet July 25th, 2018: Attention Lake Hunter Commons Residents: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just a ... Read more about this.
- Landscape Service Delay July 20th, 2018: Due to the rain, the landscapers will not be onsite today. Many will be trying to service properties tomorrow where they can depending on the saturation of the ground. Read more about this.
- Special Meeting July 16th, 2018: Dear Lake Hunter Commons Owner(s): I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a Senior Manager at CMG and I am thrilled to have your community back under my portfolio. Some of you may remember that I managed Lake Hunter until July of 2017. I also would like to alert you to ... Read more about this.
- Labor Day Weekend Travel Safety Tips! September 01st, 2017: With Labor Day weekend ahead and it being the unofficial end of summer it is important to stay safe on the roads this upcoming weekend! The National Safety Council recommends these tips while traveling for the holidays: Buckle up on every trip in every seating position. Make sure children are properly restrained in the appropriate seats for ... Read more about this.
- THE POOL IS OPEN August 11th, 2017: Hello Residents! The pool, fountain, and gate needed a quick summer break. The pool has been cleaned, conditioned, and maintenance is complete. The fountain has been repaired. The gate and lock have been replaced. Keys to the gate will be issued to all owners within the week. The pool check is over and summer fun can commence. Grab some sunscreen, ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.