This is the web page for Longford Place. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your meeting minutes click the link below:
If you would like a copy of your budget click the link below:
Minutes, Budget or Newsletter may also be requested from your community manager, Suzanne Allen by e-mail at Longford@nullfsresidentialcharleston.com or via phone at (843)795-8484.
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Springtime in HOA March 29th, 2019: Get ready to enjoy the sunlight, but along with the beautiful weather we all have more responsibilities as landscape comes out of dormancy and we are greeted with mother nature’s confetti as the pollen covers all of our belongings. Your Longford Place Homeowners Association would like to let you know what will be taken care of in the next couple ... Read more about this.
- 2019 Annual Assessments January 04th, 2019: I would like to thank all owners who have paid their 2019 Assessment. If you have not already sent in your 2019 Annual Assessment, please you may drop a check/money order in the mail to Longford Place, P.O. Box 1207, Commerce, GA 30529 or visit our website to pay online. Remember the Assessment was due ... Read more about this.
- LONGFORD PLACE 2019 ANNUAL ASSESSMENT REMINDER December 07th, 2018: Just a quick reminder Longford Place Homeowner Association assessments of $199 are due January 1st. Please pay your balance in full to avoid late fees or interest being added to your account. Ways to make a payment: 1) Send check or money order made payable to Longford Place as noted below: (allow 3 or 4 days for the ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place 2018 Annual Meeting November 21st, 2018: The 2018 annual meeting was a success. Thank you all who sent in their proxy and/or were in attendance. Highlights you may have missed. * Piereena Arrington has been elected as Board Members for a two year term. * Thomas Henderson winner of the paid 2019 annual assessment * Tim Eldridge winner of the Festival of Lights Pass 2019 annual ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place Annual Meeting Reminder November 09th, 2018: Longford Place Homeowners Association Annual Meeting will be held November 17, 2018 at the Goose Creek Community Center (Multi-Purpose Room) 519A North Goose Creek Blvd, Goose Creek SC 29445. This meeting will begin at 11 am and we encourage all to attend. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance ... Read more about this.
- Longford Annual Meeting October 26th, 2018: The Longford Place Home Owners Association Annual Meeting will be held November 17th, 2018 at 11:00 am, located at Goose Creek Community Center (Multi-Purpose Room), 519A North Goose Creek Blvd, Goose Creek, SC 29445 and we encourage all to attend. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to participate in the governance of your ... Read more about this.
- Storm Clean Up October 11th, 2018: Please keep in mind we are seeing a lot of wind-blown debris and this will likely be second priority for all landscape companies to remove. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. It is possible there may be charges for extra clean up unless it’s ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place – Save the Date September 18th, 2018: I am pleased to announce that the Annual Meeting has been scheduled for Saturday, November 17th at Goose Creek Recreation. The meeting will begin promptly at 11am. Notices will be sent late October. Please be sure to return your proxy in order to meet the quorum requirements. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Pet responsibilities August 17th, 2018: A few reminders of pet owner responsibilities: • Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. This includes cats who should never be allowed to wander. • Please be a courteous neighbor and pick up after your pets, be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Dog ... Read more about this.
- Back to School Safety August 15th, 2018: With school beginning for most Districts next week, below are a few reminders from the National Safety Council: School days bring congestion: Yellow school buses are picking up their charges, kids on bikes are hurrying to get to school before the bell rings, harried parents are trying to drop their kids off before work. It’s never more ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place – Helpful Reminders July 06th, 2018: Remember that any exterior modification requires ARB approval. Application and rules and regulations can be viewed at http://fsresidentialcharleston.com/longford-place/?lcp_page0=2#lcp_instance_0 Please be mindful when walking your dogs in the community. Bring a bag to pick up after your pet, and do not allow the dogs off leash. Keep an eye out for alligators in the Association ponds! Please let CMG ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators June 08th, 2018: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Longford Place Spring Landscape Tips March 30th, 2018: Below are some great landscaping tips for the month of March! Step 1: Enjoy this beautiful weather! The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ensure a healthy, ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.