This is the web page for Magnolia at Cane Bay Property Owners Association. Below you’ll find important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Magnolia at Cane Bay POA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Magnolia at Cane Bay. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Magnolia – Pool Closure September 11th, 2018: The pool is closed until further notice due to Hurricane Florence and will remain closed until normal operations and daily service and treatments can be restored by the association’s pool service vendor. The HOA will communicate once pool operations are back to normal and the pool reopens. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- The Market at Cane Bay August 11th, 2017: Dear Cane Bay Residents: The commercial area at the front of the community is pleased to announce the following additions. — Reagin Orthodontics and Edward Jones are now open. — Lowcountry Eye Care opens this month. — Japan Karate Institute opens this fall. On behalf of the Cane Bay Plantation Homeowners Association Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Mailbox Kiosk Repair February 24th, 2017: The mailbox kiosk that was damaged has been evaluated and parts have been ordered for the repair. As this repair also involves the US Postal Service, the HOA does not have an exact date for the repair but it will be completed as soon as possible. Read more about this.
- Main Entrance Enhancements January 10th, 2017: A vendor will soon be installing lighting at the main entrance sign as well as GFI outlets for seasonal decorations. Read more about this.
- Agreement signed to shut down GenEarth May 13th, 2015: BERKELEY COUNTY, SC – Berkeley County Supervisor Bill Peagler announced that an agreement has been reached with GenEarth that will shut down the company’s operation in Berkeley County and give ownership of its facilities to the county. County Council approved the agreement at last night’s council meeting. The agreement calls for the removal of the remaining ... Read more about this.
- Back to School Fishing Rodeo July 16th, 2014: The Cane Bay Exchange Club and South Carolina Department of Natural resources will be hosting a back to school fishing rodeo. The event is for kids 12 and under and will be at the ponds near the pool in Old Rice Retreat. There will be volunteers to assist if necessary and fishing equipment on hand ... Read more about this.
- The Market at Cane Bay January 23rd, 2014: Cane Bay Plantation Neighbors, We are pleased to announce some new additions to The Market at Cane Bay. CresCom Bank will be located between the nail salon and Cane Bay Family Dentistry. They will likely open late spring/early summer. A lease has just been finalized with Sangaree Animal Hospital. They will be opening a satellite office of their animal ... Read more about this.
- VACATION SECURITY CHECKLIST December 02nd, 2013: Thieves look for “TARGETS of OPPORTUNITY”. There are many things you can do to avoid becoming a victim when you are going to be away. Mainly, try to give the illusion you are home. Call the police department and ask if it’s possible to have house placed on “Keep-a-Check” list. Have Deadbolt Locks installed on all exterior doors (Single-cylinder ... Read more about this.
- Entrance Enhancements November 22nd, 2013: The HOA recently had a landscaping vendor complete a thorough clean-up of the front entrance area. We will soon be having fresh pine straw applied to this area as well. Read more about this.
- Cane Bay Entry Feature work October 04th, 2013: The entry water feature was cleaned over the past few days by the developer’s contractor and is being refilled. They are using a temporary pump to put water back into the feature. This flows down the sign as part of the refill process. The temporary pump will be removed once the water feature is refilled. Until necessary ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.