This is the web page for Marrington Villas at Cobblestone. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents and important property owner information.
A community calendar is online as well.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Marrington Villas at Cobblestone Association. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $40.00 payable to Marrington Villas. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Marrington Villa’s amenity center address is 201 Village Stone Circle, Summerville, SC 29486.
Marrington Villas at Cobblestone Governing Documents OCR
Marrington Villas at Cobblestone 2018 Amendments to CCRs
Marrington Amendment for Leases
Marrington ARB Application
Marrington Storm Door Rule
Marrington Approved Storm Doors
Marrington Retractable Shades Guidelines
Marrington at Cobblestone Clubhouse Contract
Video & Security Policy
Clubhouse Decor Rules and Regulations
Clubhouse Decor Amendment
Marrington Villas Insurance Information
Marrington Homeowners Guide
Landscape Contract Scope of Work
NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet
Pool Vendor Scope of work
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Epcon Warranty September 06th, 2018: If you feel you have a warranty issue with Epcon please email your issue to email@example.com. Read more about this.
- GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR HOMEOWNERS AT MARRINGTON: June 20th, 2018: If you choose to plant flowers/plants in pots in the pine straw in your front yard, please choose pots in earth tones – that will coordinate with your home’s color scheme and the natural surroundings; keep them of the same size (limit 3), and maintain and/or replace the contents as necessary to ensure they are ... Read more about this.
- Pool Season is Upon Us March 26th, 2018: Marrington Villas Pool is scheduled to open MARCH 30th New this year, use of amenities are now regulated by a fob access system on the gate. Magnetic access fobs have been issued to owners. The original metal keys are no longer required. If your access fob is lost or stolen, a replacement fob will be $40.00. ... Read more about this.
- *Proxy Needed* – Marrington Villas Special Meeting March 20th, 2018: Dear Homeowners, This is a reminder that the Marrington Villas Homeowners Association will conduct a Special Meeting to be held March 28, 2018 at the community club house. This meeting will begin at 6:00pm. Please arrive promptly. Once again this year, you have the easy and efficient ability to complete it online and e-sign it. If you ... Read more about this.
- Insurance Information September 08th, 2017: Should you have any damage to your property please contact your Association insurance agent. Palmer Steadman (The Steadman Agency) firstname.lastname@example.org ... Read more about this.
- Marrington – Hurricane Emergency Plan September 07th, 2017: Hello Marrington Property Owners, With Hurricane Irma looking to make its way towards the east coast, the board of your homeowner’s association wants to make sure everyone stays safe during the hurricane should it come to Charleston. Please see attached the 2017 South Carolina Hurricane Guide. This guide has important information regarding hurricane emergency contacts, evacuation ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Irrigation Update April 06th, 2017: Hello Marrington Homeowners, Yesterday, the vendor completed the needed repairs on the pump. The sprinkler zones can now continue to be collected and entered into the irrigation computer system. With the rain yesterday and more predicted this week there is no need for the irrigation to be on at this time. A cut wire and pipe has ... Read more about this.
- Annual Meeting Reminder February 23rd, 2017: Good Afternoon Homeowners, This is just a reminder that the Annual Members Meeting will be held at the clubhouse on Tuesday February 28th, 2017 at 6:00 pm. Read more about this.
- Freezing Weather Tips December 07th, 2016: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is located and how to use it. Apply oil such as WD-40 to ... Read more about this.
- Open Position On the Board of Directors November 08th, 2016: Dear Residents: It is with regret that your current Board President Jerry Bromberg has resigned due to an upcoming move. The Board of Directors would like to extend an invitation to those interested in volunteering for the vacant seat. One member will be appointed to fulfill the term until the next election to be held at ... Read more about this.
- Marrington August 12th, 2016: Irrigation Update……Here’s some fantastic news to begin the weekend. From the pump manufacturer, the irrigation pump will be shipped shortly and is scheduled to arrive late next week, at which time the landscape company will schedule the install. Hopefully, by this time next week, grass, tree and flowers will be well-watered and returning to great ... Read more about this.
- Update to Irrigation System August 01st, 2016: Hello Residents. GREAT NEWS!…The new pump to fix the irrigation system was ordered last week. As soon as it arrives, the repair will be scheduled over a several day period and the irrigation system will be back in action. Thank you. Krista and Pam Read more about this.
- New Community Signs June 27th, 2016: Dear Residents, In light of recent news events and as a precaution, your Association will be posting additional signage near or around ponds within the community. Signage posted does not necessarily mean that an alligator has been sighted. For additional information and facts regarding alligators please click the link below. http://fsresidentialcharleston.com/gators/ Thank you Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.