Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Mossy Creek Governing Documents OCR (Per the Documents, “Mossey Creek”)
Mossy Creek ARB Guidelines
Mossy Creek ARB Application
Mossy Creek Rules and Regulations
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Storm Clean Up October 11th, 2018: Good Morning, We have been asked by Landscape companies to please make members of the community aware of: Removal of wind blown debris which we are seeing lots of… is second priority for all landscape companies. First priority will be any issues with flooding, blockage of road ways, leaks, or anything with a potential to cause harm ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Landscaping and Rain August 03rd, 2018: Landscaping During Rains and Storm Season Due to the recent rains, landscaping maintenance may be effected. Mowing, chemical applications, irrigation, and accelerated plant growth including weeds, are some of the effects of these rains. Rains have an effect on the overall look of the community. Periods of rain and sun are optimal for weed growth. These periods ... Read more about this.
- Spring is Here! April 03rd, 2018: Dear Homeowners, CMG and your HOA board would like to let everyone know that spring is upon us and with that there are some community reminders they would like to send out to everyone to help the community look its best and make sure that everyone is abiding by the governing documents. First off please remember that ... Read more about this.
- Important Winter Weather Information December 29th, 2017: Winter has arrived again here in Charleston, SC! The temperatures will be dropping into freezing temperatures within the next few days. Please take notice of the procedures below to help prevent FROZEN PIPES! What’s worse than a major home maintenance disaster? How about several major home maintenance disasters at once? For the quarter-million families who have ... Read more about this.
- Hazard Weather September 21st, 2017: Hazard Weather Guide Hurricanes and storms are taking their toll upon the United States and Hurricane Maria is on it’s way. While we wish for the best for everyone involved in these storms it’s important that we take a moment to make sure we are prepared for a similar event. Watches and Warnings (What do they mean?) Watch ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Local Plants Toxic to Humans and Pets May 18th, 2017: As a reminder there are plants in our local landscapes and homes that are very toxic to humans and pets. I have mentioned Sago Palms in the past and want to introduce the “Pencil Cactus” (common name) Please click on the site attached for more information for more information and assistance in identifying these plants. Have a ... Read more about this.
- Spring reminders! March 15th, 2017: Spring has sprung and lawns everywhere are greening up . Plants and shrubs are sprouting out branches and flower beds are filling with weeds. Remember, your Association governing documents require each owner to keep their yards maintained, mowed, edged, weeded and trimmed. Take some time to refresh the beds with new mulch or pine straw. ... Read more about this.
- It’s time for Spring cleaning! March 06th, 2017: Spring To-Do List Weed and feed your lawn with pre-emergent which will kill and broadleaf weeds, dandelions, and onion grass. The feed will fertilize your lawn to help it come back more lush than before. Pressure or soft wash your home and any exterior building on your property Pickup all yard debris in your yard and trim back ... Read more about this.
- Tanner/Foster Creek Trail Update – City of Hanahan September 29th, 2016: Below is the most recent project update and link to the City of Hanahan’s webpage for updates regarding the multi-purpose trail planned for the Tanner/Foster Creek area in Hanahan. https://cityofhanahan.com/tannerfoster-creek-trail-update/ City Council Project Notes: Recent Activity: The project went out for bid in May and three total submittals were received on the May 31,2016 deadline. All three bids ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Citizens Committee Meeting Regarding New Elementary School – Thursday, 8/18/16 @ 6:30pm August 17th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier HANAHAN — Frustrated that school officials haven’t approved plans for a roundabout near a planned school, residents are climbing the political ladder in hopes that someone hears their plea. The Hanahan Citizens Committee for New Elementary School will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Shield of Faith Church. Berkeley County School ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley poised to buy Hanahan school site April 12th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier Construction could start soon on a $22 million elementary school in Hanahan, almost a year after it was supposed to open. Hanahan City Council and the Berkeley County School District are expected to discuss the $1.16 million sale of a 21-acre tract on Williams Lane at their respective meetings Tuesday. The ... Read more about this.
- Reminder: All signs must be approved October 26th, 2015: Please remember that all signs placed in the Association’s common areas as well as in your yard must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). Requests can be made by filling out the ARC Review forms provided within the guidelines. Types of signs that would be considered are signs advertising the sale of a ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II September 28th, 2015: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED It’s time for Phase II! Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II – Workers of all types needed October 17th @ 9:00 at the Butterfly & Pollinator Garden located next to the Hanahan Library (1216 Murray Drive). This phase was made possible by a grant from Lowe’s and the participation of the Lowes’ Heroes ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.