Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Reminder: All signs must be approved October 26th, 2015: Please remember that all signs placed in the Association’s common areas as well as in your yard must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). Requests can be made by filling out the ARC Review forms provided within the guidelines. Types of signs that would be considered are signs advertising the sale of a ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II September 28th, 2015: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED It’s time for Phase II! Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II – Workers of all types needed October 17th @ 9:00 at the Butterfly & Pollinator Garden located next to the Hanahan Library (1216 Murray Drive). This phase was made possible by a grant from Lowe’s and the participation of the Lowes’ Heroes ... Read more about this.
- Ten Digit Dialing Begins September 19th September 21st, 2015: On September 19, 2015 all Lowcountry residents must begin dialing the 843 area code plus the seven digit number for local calls. This is in preparation for the new area code, 854, to be activated on October 19, 2015. Read more about this.
- New Hanahan Elementary School Update August 11th, 2015: Tanner/Foster Creek Elementary Project Scope: The project scope consists of a new elementary school for the Tanner/Foster Creek Area for grades pre-K through 5th grade. The school is planned to be 99,263 square feet for 780 students with room to expand up to 900 students. The estimated construction budget is $22,357,119. Current Status: The City of Hanahan did not ... Read more about this.
- A message from The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School July 09th, 2015: The Hanahan Citizens Committee (HCC) for New Elementary School invite you to please take some time to attend a meeting next Monday, July 13 with the Berkeley County School District (BCSD). It will be held at Yeamans Park Presbyterian Church, 5931 Murray Drive, Hanahan, at 6 PM in the Community Room next to the church ... Read more about this.
- Please be mindful of children at play June 01st, 2015: This is a friendly reminder to you and your neighbors that School is out! Please follow posted speed limit signs and be mindful of children at play in the area. Thank you! Krista Westbury Senior Community Manager Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) Association Management Specialist (AMS) 349 Folly Road; Suite 2B Charleston, SC 29412 843-795-8484 CMGCharleston.com Read more about this.
- Keep Hanahan Beautiful – Belk Charity Day Sale this Saturday 6-10 am April 29th, 2015: Hi Everyone! We are excited to be participating in Belk’s Semi-Annual Charity Sale this upcoming Saturday, May 2, 2015. We will be at the Mount Pleasant Belk in the Towne Center. It is a ticketed event, a $5 ticket will get the customer in the door and also will give them $5 off their purchase. ... Read more about this.
- City of Hanahan Public Hearing – Tuesday, April 7th @ 6:30pm March 30th, 2015: The City of Hanahan will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, April 7th, @ 6:30pm in the Hanahan Municipal Building Courtroom – 1255 Yeamans Hall Road. On the agenda: a rezoning request by the City of Hanahan for TMS# 259-00-00-104 to rezone from Conservation Preservation to Residential Single Family. If you have any questions, please contact the ... Read more about this.
- Lost Pet – Large White Cat Reported Missing March 17th, 2015: A homeowner from The Reserve @ Foster Creek has reported that their beloved family pet is lost in your area. Ivan is a large white cat, approximately 8 yrs old, with tear stains near both eyes as seen in the photos below. He has been missing since March 5th. If you have seen him recently, please ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Clean Up Day March 10th, 2015: Hello Leaders, It’s that time of year!! With our new Affiliation with Keep America Beautiful, Hanahan’s Annual Cleanup is now part of the “The Great American Cleanup”. Attached is the Go Green/Keep It Clean flyer which tells about the cleanup, and also a registration form. We sincerely hope that each of you as leaders in your ... Read more about this.
- Alligator Removal March 09th, 2015: As spring comes to Charleston, alligators will be making their way through and often stop in community ponds for a visit. The below information is from the SCDOR and will hopefully provide answers to many of the questions you may have. Please be reminded that there is no “relocation” or “re-homing” program for alligators and that any ... Read more about this.
- Mossey Creek Pig Pickin’ March 02nd, 2015: Mossey Pig Picking 2015 Read more about this.
- A message from Keep Hanahan Beautiful February 16th, 2015: The next event that we have is the “Propagation Workshop” February 23rd @ 7:00 at the Senior Center. We will be demonstrating: “Seed Starting” – In your own mini-greenhouse (bring your own gallon milk jug) “Propagation thru Stem Cutting” “Propagation thru Air-Layering” During the month of March volunteers will be air-layering “Camellias” – if you’re interested in learning and/or participating in ... Read more about this.
- Stop, don’t chop your Crape Myrtles! February 10th, 2015: Just because your neighbors butcher their crepe myrtles doesn’t mean you should too. Here’s how to fix past mistakes and prune them right. Steve Bender Each Saturday morning after football season ends, legions of bored men armed with saws and loppers emerge from their garages to commit “crepe murder.” They needlessly reduce majestic crepe myrtles to ugly ... Read more about this.
- A Message from “Keep Hanahan Beautiful” Volunteer Program February 04th, 2015: Keep Hanahan Beautiful Volunteer Opportunities!! 1. Annual City Cleanup “Go Green/Keep it Clean” in conjunction with the “Great American Cleanup” will be held during the month of April. -Planning Committee Volunteers are needed- Short-term project Planning Meeting February 12, 2015 Hanahan Senior Center 7:00 Project Manager: Megan Schulte If you’re organized and enjoy event planning this is a funtastic volunteer opportunity. The ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.