Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Mossey Creek Annual Meeting Cancelled January 29th, 2014: Dear Mossey Creek Property Owner: Please be advised that the Mossey Creek Annual Meeting scheduled for this evening, January 29 has been cancelled due to inclement weather. A new notice will be sent out once the meeting date has been scheduled. I appreciate your understanding and desire to keep everyone safe and off of the roads. Have a ... Read more about this.
- Winter Storm Preparations January 27th, 2014: As a winter storm approaches and a weather advisory has been issued, please be sure you are prepared. Below are some tips from the FEMA website along with two links to some very important storm prep information. Stock up and stay home if possible. Dripping your pipes is advised to prevent freezing, and driving will be ... Read more about this.
- New Year Savings Resolutions January 14th, 2014: With the new year comes new resolutions, and saving money is always welcome! The link below gives you some ideas for saving money on home expenses and I thought you would enjoy. Happy New Year!! Read more about this.
- Holiday tips to keep your dog safe December 02nd, 2013: Hounds for the Holidays! Holiday times can be joyful or a source of stress for all of us, and that goes for your dogs, too! With some advanced planning and a little training, you can make things more festive and fun for Fido and less stressful for you! Things to Keep in Mind Throughout the Holiday Seasons Dogs can ... Read more about this.
- Holiday Crime Prevention from CPD December 02nd, 2013: The Charleston Police Department has sent out a holiday checklist for preventing theft this holiday season. If you see ANYTHING suspicious, call the police immediately. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season! If you are going away for the holidays, make sure to review this checklist before you leave your home- even if you are just going ... Read more about this.
- Mossy Creek 2014 Assessment and Fence November 18th, 2013: Dear Mossy Creek Owners: As you are now receiving the 2014 notice and Assessment statements, please be advised that there is an error on the payment amount in your letter, but not on your statement. The annual assessment is $725, and can be paid in two equal installments of $362.50 each on January 1 and July ... Read more about this.
- Mossey (Mossy) Creek Webworms September 03rd, 2013: Fall Webworms Certain species of trees are becoming covered with webs of Fall Webworms recently. Every few years, we’ll have infestations of these pests. It’s been several years since we’ve had a significant invasion, so we are due for one. These are larvae of the Fall Webworm moth, which feed on the outer leaves of trees ... Read more about this.
- Mossey (Mossy) Creek Welcome August 29th, 2013: Dear Mossey Creek Owners: I am excited about the new blog for your Association and think this is a great way to keep up with news and events in the community! I have met and spoken with many of you, but for those of you who I have not yet interacted with, Community Management Group is your management company for Mossey Creek and ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.