This is the web page for Myers Mill. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Myers Mill Covenants and Bylaws
Myers Mill Bylaws Amendments
Fence ARC Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Solar Panel Guidelines
Pool Key Information
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Key Fob Distribution October 01st, 2018: Per your Board of Directors, they will not be issuing any more key fobs this pool season. Any new residents will need to wait until the Spring when they do a distribution. Any questions, please direct them to email@example.com. Read more about this.
- POOL RE-OPENING September 19th, 2018: Attention All Myers Mill Homeowners, Thanks to quick work by Lowcountry Aquatics and our wonderful volunteers tonight, the pool will re-open tomorrow, September 20th. Huge thanks to everyone who helped secure furniture prior to the storm and to everyone who replaced it tonight. Pool season officially ends October 15th. Enjoy! If you have any concerns, please ... Read more about this.
- POOL CLOSED DUE TO STORM!! September 11th, 2018: The pool is CLOSED in preparation of the upcoming storm and will re-open after the storm passes after all chemicals are stabilized and debris removed from area. If you have any concerns, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you and be safe! Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Myers Mill Pool closed until further notice July 25th, 2018: Attention Myers Mill Homeowners: The pool is closed until further notice. The main pump is down and needs to be replaced or repaired. Do not enter the pool area!! You will be notified once the pool has been repaired and inspected. Read more about this.
- Please clean up after your pet July 25th, 2018: Attention Myers Mill Residents: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just a smelly ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed July 20th, 2018: Due to the main pump failure, the pool is closed until further notice. I will keep you updated as I get information from the pool vendor. Read more about this.
- POOL RULES FOR JULY 4TH July 02nd, 2018: AFTER DARK SWIMMING IS NOT ALLOWED The Myers Mill pool is not DHEC rated for nighttime swimming. Violators may be subject to DHEC fines up to $1,000. GUEST POLICY: A reasonable amount of guests may accompany a homeowner/renter to the pool. Please use your best judgement when bringing guests to the pool. All guests are subject to all ... Read more about this.
- Pool Closed June 16th, 2018: Unfortunately the pool has been closed due to the phone line being down. I have placed a ticket with AT&T and they stated it is a report of trouble on their end. There is no particular timeline for fixing yet, but I have requested a rush be laced on this repair if possible. As I ... Read more about this.
- Myers Mill Trail Update May 02nd, 2018: ATTENTION MYERS MILL HOMEOWNERS: THE TRAIL IS CLOSED!!! Please do not enter either entrance of the walking trail. There are “NO ENTRY” signs posted for your own safety of yourselves and your children while the trail is being serviced. If we receive a report that anyone is on the trail, local authorities will be contacted and you could ... Read more about this.
- Broken Signs April 26th, 2018: There are several signs that have been noted in the community as broken. This have been reported to Dorchester county. Read more about this.
- No Overnight Parking in the pool area April 18th, 2018: Please remember that there should be no overnight parking unless Board approved in the pool area. If you see a vehicle, please report to the police so they may investigate. Read more about this.
- Pond Repairs Scheduled April 12th, 2018: Beginning April 15th and continuing for about 2 weeks, there will be crews there working on the storm water ponds. They will be accessing the ponds through the easements to remove overgrown vegetation. We appreciate your patience during this process. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns. I Read more about this.
- Tractor Trailer parking April 11th, 2018: If you as an owner see a tractor trailer parked at the pool in the evening, please alert CMG so we can try and contact the owner and ask them not to use the spot as a sleeping area. I will need the name and number of the company the truck belongs to. This information ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.