This is the web page for Oak Hill Plantation. Below you’ll find news and manager updates and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
For online payment options for your community, please click this link.
Oak Hill Covenants OCR
Oak Hill Plantation HOA Rules and Regulations
Oak Hill Plantation Guidelines for Community Living
Frequently Asked Questions
Oak Hill Driveway Extension Guidelines
Oak Hill Fence Guidelines
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Street Parking No Permitted – Oak Hill Plantation July 02nd, 2019: Attention Oak Hill Residents, Several neighbors within the community have voiced concerns regarding street parking within the community. Street parking is prohibited per the governing documents for your community. Not only is it prohibited, it is a safety hazard as vehicles parked on the street inhibits safe passage for other drivers, blocks views of children at ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 21st, 2018: Read more about this.
- Post TS Michael Debris Removal October 11th, 2018: Just a quick update: We’re seeing lots of windblown debris in several areas due to TS Michael. Please keep in mind that storm debris removal is second priority for all landscape vendors. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- PREPARING FOR HURRICANE FLORENCE September 10th, 2018: Greetings Oak Hill Plantation Homeowners, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Florence may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure ... Read more about this.
- It’s True! Alligators Enjoy Soaking Up Sunshine – Just Like We Do! May 09th, 2018: Springtime brings in lots of sunshine and warm weather, which means you’ll likely see more alligators out and about throughout the Lowcountry and within your community. You’ll see them sunbathing on pond banks or possibly even crossing a road. It’s also officially alligator mating season. As warm temperatures return, alligators are becoming more active, in search of mates ... Read more about this.
- Stormwater Ponds – Important Information Everyone Must Know… April 05th, 2018: Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water before it ... Read more about this.
- Animal Control Laws in Berkeley County and throughout South Carolina April 02nd, 2018: Attention Oak Hill Plantation Residents: As many of you may already be aware, there was an unfortunate incident involving a resident’s dog that was attacked by another neighboring resident’s dog within the community over the weekend. Your board would like to take a moment to remind everyone that there is a leash law in effect state-wide within South ... Read more about this.
- Canadian Geese March 29th, 2018: Canadian Geese are a federally protected migratory birds regulated by the USFWS (US Fish and Wildlife Service). As a managed migratory bird, there are specific regulations that must be adhered to when dealing with them. SCDNR recommends contacting a DNR licensed nuisance wildlife removal technician to help with any goose problem there might be. Residents should be ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscaping & Pruning March 28th, 2018: Spring has “sprung” and landscapers are in full swing mowing, trimming and pruning now that the growing season is upon us. A lot of pruning is occurring and it will, at times, appear to be an eyesore. Below are 5 main benefits to help explain why pruning and hard pruning are imperative in effort to sustain the ... Read more about this.
- Moncks Corner Public Hearing March 12th, 2018: From: Steve.Meadows Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 11:16 AM To: Steve.Meadows Subject: Moncks Corner Public Hearing This is a follow up to my telephone calls to the Home Owner Associations located within the Town of Moncks Corner. Just a reminder of the upcoming Public Hearing. Information is also on our Facebook page and our web page (www.monckscornersc.gov) Moncks Corner Town ... Read more about this.
- Coffee with a Cop – Town of Moncks Corner February 07th, 2018: From: Sara Anderson Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 3:57 PM Subject: Coffee with a Cop Good afternoon! The Moncks Corner Police Department would like to extend an invitation to all communities in the area to join them at the Moncks Corner Train Depot for Coffee with a Cop February 13 from 7-9am! This community outreach event eliminates barriers between ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.