This is the web page for Oakfield Property Owners Association. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Oakfield POA Covenants and Restrictions
Oakfield ARB Request Form
Cypress Bluff ARB Guidelines
Laurel Glen ARB Guidelines
Magnolia Grove ARB Guidelines
Oakfield Paint Colors
Oakfield Fence Stain Colors
Frequently Asked Questions
Application to Reserve Pavilion
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Moles and your yard- information from the Staff Horticulturist January 24th, 2017: Moles are out and about! What does this mean for your community? The following is an excerpt from our in-house horticulturalist, Mike Ferrazzano: Moles are and have been an ongoing problem in landscape. When temperatures drop in the fall, moles are out in full force to find as much food as possible. Now that temperatures have warmed up as ... Read more about this.
- Public Meetings Regarding Redevelopment of Former Carolina Nurseries Site January 04th, 2017: You are invited to a PUBLIC MEETING regarding the redevelopment concept for CAROLINA GROVES (the site of the former Carolina Nurseries). DATES AND TIMES: JANUARY 1OTH AND 17TH 6:00PM TO 7:00PM MEETING LOCATION: FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF MONCKS CORNER (CORNER OF BEN BARRON LANE AND HWY. 52) 1504 HIGHWAY 52, MONCKS CORNER 29461 The Development Team will give a brief project overview. There will ... Read more about this.
- Reporting Storm Damage to the County October 12th, 2016: To report damage in Berkeley County: Visit:https://www.facebook.com/BerkeleySCGovDamage/ Residents can call (843) 719-4800 When residents call to report damage, they can leave a message with detailed information. When reporting the damage, be sure to leave your name, address, contact information, and a detailed description of the damage. Once the damage is reported, city officials will respond with a visit for ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane information and help links October 04th, 2016: Hurricane Matthew is now churning toward the Southeast coastline. Forecasting models now generally project it to pass very close to South Carolina coast, but this forecast could change quickly and bring greater threats of a direct impact to our area. Please pay close attention to all advisories and any evacuation orders. Please take precautions early. Store/secure ... Read more about this.
- Information about lawn burn caused by pets March 30th, 2016: Please read the informative information below in regards to Lawn Burn caused by pet urine. Obviously at times this cannot be helped but please try and walk your dog along the wooded area to urinate in the wood line or pine straw area. Your HOA spends a large amount of money trying to keep the ... Read more about this.
- Reminder- pet waste February 04th, 2016: Just a friendly reminder to be courteous of your neighbors and to pick up after your pets. Please be respectful and clean up all areas including sidewalks/walkways, vacant lots, common areas and individuals property. Pets need be leashed and under control at all times. Dog waste is more than just a smelly and unsightly mess. It’s ... Read more about this.
- Seeking volunteers to serve on the Board of Directors December 17th, 2015: The St. Charles Place Homeowners Association is currently seeking volunteers to serve on the 2016 Board of Directors. The community is looking for people homeowners who are passionate about people. As a member of the Board, you will have the opportunity to assist in developing policies, setting goals and priorities, and participating in the governance and ... Read more about this.
- 2016 Budget Approval December 02nd, 2015: The Board of Directors has approved the 2016 Association operating budget. The Assessment letters as well as a budget summary have been mailed out so please watch your mail. If you do not receive your letter in the next ten days, please contact our office. All Assessments are due on January 1, 2016. Read more about this.
- 2016 Association Budget Approved November 05th, 2015: Dear St. Charles Place Homeowners, The Association is pleased to announce that the 2016 Association Budget has been approved and there will not be an increase in Assessments for 2016. Assessment letters and the final budget will be mailed out next week so please keep an eye out for it. Respectfully, Amanda Cusanelli – Community Manager Read more about this.
- NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet July 11th, 2015: The season for extreme weather is upon us. Please click on the links below for important contact information provided by NOAA for the 2015 Hurricane Season. NOAA Extreme Weather Information 2015 NOAA Extreme Weather Information 2015 pg 2 Read more about this.
- Agreement signed to shut down GenEarth May 13th, 2015: BERKELEY COUNTY, SC – Berkeley County Supervisor Bill Peagler announced that an agreement has been reached with GenEarth that will shut down the company’s operation in Berkeley County and give ownership of its facilities to the county. County Council approved the agreement at last night’s council meeting. The agreement calls for the removal of the remaining ... Read more about this.
- Owner Contact Information March 27th, 2015: The Association provides updates on Association business and events via email to keep the community updated. If you have not ever received an email from CMG on behalf of the Association, then chances are that we do not have current contact information for you. If you wish to receive information regarding Association business, please contact our ... Read more about this.
- Natural Mosquito Control March 20th, 2015: The CMG Horticulturist shared some valuable information with us that is helpful to all who live in the Lowcountry and deal with pesky mosquitos! Put any of the following plants in your garden or on your patio this summer- mosquitos absolutely hate them! Lemmon Thyme Lavender Lemon Balm Basil Lemongrass Catnip Rosemary Garlic Marigolds Hope this information helps in even a small way to make your spring, summer ... Read more about this.
- Cold Blooded Creatures March 04th, 2015: Owners and Residents, With today being the first sunny warm day in weeks, snakes and alligators may be out soaking in the sunshine so use caution when out and about. Amanda Cusanelli Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.