This is the web page for Ocean Inn. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like to send an email directly concerning Ocean Inn, please click HERE.
To request meeting minutes for Ocean Inn, please click HERE.
For a copy of the Ocean Inn 2019 budget summary, please click HERE.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Notice of Annual Members’ Meeting 2017 November 14th, 2017: Ocean Inn Condominium Property Owners Association ______________________________________________________ NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING November 08, 2017 Dear Owners of Ocean Inn, The Ocean Inn Condominium Property Owners Association Annual Meeting will be held Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:00 a.m. VFW Post 3137 1004 Ocean Blvd Isle of Palms, SC 29451 The primary purpose for conducting the Annual Meeting is to comply with the requirements of the ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the decks, patios and fronts of all units. Unsecured items can become flying ... Read more about this.
- Pest Control Quarterly Treatment August 07th, 2017: Dear Ocean Inn Homeowner(s), Please be advised that Palmetto Pest Control has been scheduled to perform a preventative quarterly treatment on Tuesday, August 15th at 11:00 am. Access to the interior of the units will be necessary, occupants currently renting units should be advised to allow Palmetto Pest Control access into the unit. It is of the utmost importance that ... Read more about this.
- Pest Control Notice June 27th, 2017: Dear Ocean Inn Homeowner(s), Please be advised that Palmetto Pest Control has been scheduled to perform a preventative quarterly treatment on Monday, July 3rd at 11:00 am. Access to the interior of the units will be necessary, occupants currently renting units should be advised to allow Palmetto Pest Control access into the unit. It is of the utmost importance that ... Read more about this.
- Parking Pass Reminder June 26th, 2017: Greetings Ocean Inn Homeowners; Summer is well underway and we hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather! We’d like to take a moment to address the topic of parking passes, parking notices, and parking warnings. As parking is limited for The Ocean Inn, the importance of providing and utilizing parking passes becomes even more apparent during the ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Mechanical room April 12th, 2017: Good Morning Ocean Inn Homeowners: Please be advised that work is scheduled to begin on the mechanical room in building two today. We ask that you be cautious when approaching the area, and apologize for any inconvenience. Please bear in mind that any questions, comments, or suggestions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our ... Read more about this.
- Pest Control Notice April 04th, 2017: Dear Ocean Inn Homeowner(s), Please be advised that Palmetto Pest Control has been scheduled to perform a preventative quarterly treatment on Tuesday, April 11th at 10:45. Access to the interior of the units will be necessary, Occupants currently renting units should be advised to allow Palmetto Pest Control access into the unit. It is of the utmost importance that ... Read more about this.
- Pool Season Starts Tomorrow! March 31st, 2017: Come on in… the water’s fine! Read more about this.
- Comcast Upgrades March 29th, 2017: Good Afternoon Ocean Inn Owners, Comcast will be on site Friday, March 31st between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. They will require access to your units, as they will be updating/replacing the existing internet and television equipment. While an interruption in television service is not expected, there may be a temporary interruption in internet ... Read more about this.
- Quarterly Pest Service April 3 At 10:20 am March 29th, 2017: Good Morning Ocean Inn Condominium Property Owners, Palmetto Exterminators will be on property on Monday, April 3rd at 10:20 am to perform the quarterly pest service for the community. You do not need to be present for this service, please remember Palmetto Exterminators will need access to the entire exterior perimeter of your building. If you have ... Read more about this.
- Power Washing Notice March 23rd, 2017: Spring has finally arrived! Fresh start – New Season! Winter’s dirt, mold and mildew of the Lowcountry and the pollen of Spring shows around this time of year. Mold and mildew build up again during the summer months. The Association have asked Bill Badrow to begin power washing the buildings on March 28th and 29th between ... Read more about this.
- Internet Outage February 10th, 2017: Good Afternoon, Currently the community internet is down, there is a outage in your area. Comcast have techs working towards fixing the outage, the Association was advised that the internet should be back up and running no later than 6:00pm. We appreciate your patience while this outage is being resolved. Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.