This is the web page for Parkers Island. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Parker’s Island – Pool Rules June 26th, 2018: Please take a few minutes to review your pool rules below. You can find a copy of these on the Parker’s Island Community Page at any time. Parker’s Island Rivertowne Country Club Normal Pool Hours – 9:00am – 8:00pm or Sunset (whichever is earlier) ADULT ONLY Swim Hours – 7:00am – 9:00am 1. There should be NO solo swimming. 2. There ... Read more about this.
- Pool Floats – Parker’s Island Pool June 05th, 2018: Summer is in full swing and many people in the community are enjoying the use of the Parkers Island Pool. The use of floats is allowed in the pool but please only use floats that are of a reasonable size. Please be considerate of others in the pool so that all can have a fun ... Read more about this.
- Parker’s Island Member-Pool Access Info June 01st, 2018: Parker’s Island Communities and Residents. Please review the attached for a simple way to gain pool access this season. The link below is to a flyer with the information you will need to register. member-pool-access-info-2 Hope you have a Great Summer! Read more about this.
- Welcome! March 29th, 2018: Welcome to the webpage for Parkers Island! Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.