This is the web page for Parkers Landing. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Parkers Landing Governing Documents
Parkers Landing Architectural Review Form
New Home Construction Application
Parkers Landing Violation Policy
Parkers Landing New Home Construction and Existing Home Modification Fine Schedule
Tennis Program & Information
Rivertowne Country Club Swim Team Information
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Parkers Landing Pool Closed Wednesday June 12th, 2019 June 10th, 2019: On Wednesday, June 12th, there will be a swim meet beginning at 5 PM. The pool at the amenity center will be unavailable during this time. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Parkers Landing POA Spring Cleanup 2019 March 13th, 2019: Parkers Landing POA Spring Cleanup Dear Parkers Landing POA Members, The official start of spring is in sight – March 20! Now is a great time to get out and about and enjoy the beautiful weather and crisp, blue skies while taking a few simple steps to ensure a healthy, vibrant landscape and home throughout the season. Below are some helpful tips ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Save the Date!!!! August 31st, 2018: Parkers Landing Annual Meeting Monday, December 10th, 2018 Rivertowne Country Club House Time: TBD Read more about this.
- Parker’s Island – Pool Rules June 26th, 2018: Please take a few minutes to review your pool rules below. You can find a copy of these on the Parker’s Island Community Page at any time. Parker’s Island Rivertowne Country Club Normal Pool Hours – 9:00am – 8:00pm or Sunset (whichever is earlier) ADULT ONLY Swim Hours – 7:00am – 9:00am 1. There should be NO solo swimming. 2. There ... Read more about this.
- Pool Floats – Parker’s Island Pool June 05th, 2018: Summer is in full swing and many people in the community are enjoying the use of the Parkers Island Pool. The use of floats is allowed in the pool but please only use floats that are of a reasonable size. Please be considerate of others in the pool so that all can have a fun ... Read more about this.
- Shining Stars – Parker’s Landing April 09th, 2018: God is in the details…and in good neighbors! A big thank you to Greg Giles for his generous offer and the hours spent power washing the Parker’s Landing entrance pillars. And thanks to Melanie and Kevin Ulm for the water supply. YARD OF THE MONTH This month’s shining star goes to Greg ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.
Parkers Landing 2018 Annual Meeting Proxy