This is the web page for Pavilion Watch. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Pavilion Watch – Elevator Work March 19th, 2019: Otis Elevator has begun staging for the work to be done on the elevators which is projected to start this week. The work is going to take several weeks but there will always be one elevator in service. After each day’s end they will do their best to have both elevators working for the evening until they start work ... Read more about this.
- Pavilion Watch-resurfacing parking lot January 10th, 2019: Dear homeowners, Today we received word that there was some issues with the resurfacing of the parking lot. The parking lot side on West Ashley will remain closed until Monday so please make sure you and your property managers or renters are aware. The West Arctic side will be done at a later date to accommodate ... Read more about this.
- Pavilion Watch-Water shut off for 20 min December 07th, 2018: The water for the HOA will need to be shut off for about 20 mins sometime between 5pm-6pm for a repair to be made. This will only be temporary so please be advised. Read more about this.
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Welcome! May 01st, 2018: Welcome to the community page for Pavilion Watch! Read more about this.
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.