This is the web page for Pineland Heights. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
It is the owner’s responsibility to contact Community Management Group when there is a change to your mailing address, email address, or phone number.
If you have lost your mailbox key and need a replacement lock or key blanks, please contact Community Management Group at (843) 795-8484 and we will be more than happy to point you in the right direction. We have key blanks and replacement lock sets that fit the kiosk and will be more than happy to provide you with a replacement. The fee for these replacements blanks or locks are $10.00, made payable to Pineland Heights. Please bring or mail your check to CMG’s office at: 349 Folly Rd; Suite 2B; Charleston, SC 29412.
MANDATORY ANNUAL INSURANCE ASSESSMENTS will be invoiced and payable by March 31st of each year. This insurance covers the actual building and is a requirement of our Covenants & Restrictions. Owners may still need/wish to have additional coverage for contents, personal belongings, upgrades, etc. Please consult your insurance agent to obtain proper added coverage. A copy of the declaration page is available upon request.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Pineland Heights – Please Scoop the POOP!! August 13th, 2018: Please clean up after your pets, not doing so is a violation and can result in fines being assessed to your account. Below is some information regarding why this is important… IMPORTANCE OF CLEANING UP BEHIND YOUR PET Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I ... Read more about this.
- Pineland Heights – Asphalt Paving Project – Phase Two August 09th, 2018: ASPHALT REPLACEMENT SCHEDULED Dear Owner(s) and Tenant(s): We are now to begin “phase two” of the paving project, the contractor J & M Paving has completed the scraping and removal of the old asphalt and although the weather has delayed the project somewhat, the next phase will begin next week. Please make sure you follow the schedule ... Read more about this.
- Scraping Update July 23rd, 2018: Below is the remaining area that need to be scraped and will be worked on throughout today and tomorrow. I will have a paving schedule by the end of the week from the contractor as they are hoping this will begin Monday. The paving is weather dependent and everyone MUSY BE OFF THE AREA FOR ... Read more about this.
- Daily Aphalt Update July 19th, 2018: ALL CARS MUST BE MOVED OR THEY WILL BE TOWED BY Hookers Towing and Roadside at Owners Expense YOU MAY PARK ON THE GRASS AREA OR OTHER SCRAPED LOTS ON THE DAY YOUR AREA IS BEING DONE PLEASE SEE HIGHLIGHTED SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY THE 20TH-SCHEDULE CHANGED AND THEY WILL BE WORKING ASPHALT REPLACEMENT REVISED SCHEDULE Dear Owner(s) and Tenant(s): The ... Read more about this.
- Aphalt Project Update July 18th, 2018: Dear Owner(s): The HOA is almost half done with the first phase of the asphalt project. The scraping of the current surface is half complete. I placed notices on the doors this afternoon for the units that will be affected tomorrow. Please adhere to this request and move your cars out of the way. It is ... Read more about this.
- ASPHALT REMINDER July 17th, 2018: REMINDER TO HAVE CARS MOVED OUT OF THE PARKING LOT AND ONTO THE GRASS AREAS OR OTHER PARKING AREAS DURING THE TIME YOUR LOTS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE SCRAPED ASPHALT REPLACEMENT REVISED SCHEDULE Dear Owner(s) and Tenant(s): The HOA has contracted J & M Paving to replace the asphalt throughout the community. This is going to be an ... Read more about this.
- Paving Update June 26th, 2018: Pineland Heights Parking Lot Paving Project Good Afternoon. The paving contractor has notified our office that they have had to push back the project a few weeks due to weather delays and equipment issues at a job they are currently doing elsewhere. The project will proceed as previously mailed and emailed but the START DATE is now JULY 16th, ... Read more about this.
- Pineland Heights – Paving Project Delay June 26th, 2018: Pineland Heights Homeowners, Due to several days of bad weather last week, the paving contractors have been delayed finishing their current project which is now delaying your paving project. We do not have a specific START DATE yet but we will keep you informed as soon as we know. We apologize for any inconvenience and will send ... Read more about this.
- Pineland Heights – Asphalt Replacement Schedule June 12th, 2018: ASPHALT REPLACEMENT SCHEDULE Dear Owner(s) and Tenant(s): The HOA has contracted J & M Paving to replace the asphalt throughout the community. This is going to be an arduous task but with cooperation from all owners and tenants we can get this done with little to no discord. The contractor has alerted us that they will start on ... Read more about this.
- Asphalt Paving May 10th, 2018: Asphalt Paving has been approved for the entire community. Schedules will be noted and sent to owners ahead of time as soon as received from the vendor. Read more about this.
- May Landscaping Expectations May 09th, 2018: WHAT TO EXPECT IN MAY WITH LANDSCAPING Now that May is here and the weather is finally warming for us, there are some items that should be completed in the first weeks of May. • Spring straw on a lot of properties should be completed by now. Some communities that do it once a year will probably do ... Read more about this.
- Property Inspection Planned April 18th, 2018: There will be a property inspection planned for Thursday, April 19th, 2018. CMG will be onsite reviewing all areas for any issues that need to be addressed. Read more about this.
- Plumbing Repair Scheduled April 11th, 2018: Please be notified that on Thursday, April 12, 2018 work will begin for plumbing repairs for a leak at unit 227 Pineshadow Dr. This work will include the excavation of the parking lot area to reach the pipes that need to be repaired. There will be safety cones and plywood put up as a safety ... Read more about this.
- Importance of Cleaning Up Behind Your Pet January 18th, 2018: Why Pick up Dog Poop? The Dangers of Dog Feces Why Pick up Dog Poop? “I pay taxes, why should I have to pick up dog poop?” “It’s like fertilizer – it’s good to let is stay there!” “Dogs are part of nature – letting their poop stay on the ground is natural, too.” Have you heard, or even thought, ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.