This is the web page for The Reserve at Foster Creek. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Click here for the Amenity Area Calendar and application for reservations.
Pool keys – Two pool pass cards are assigned to each property. Pool pass cards are to convey at real estate closing and with change of tenants. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $10.00 payable to The Reserve at Foster Creek. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only two (2) keys are permitted to be activated per household.
Reserve at Foster Creek Covenants
Reserve at Foster Creek By laws
Reserve at Foster Creek ARB Packet
Door & Shutter Paint Colors
Berkeley County Convenience Center flyer
Republic Services Recycling Holiday Schedule
Hanahan Trash & Recycling Info
CC&R and Guidelines with Violation Fine Schedule
Pool Reservation Packet
Pool Pass System Information and Policy
USPS and City of Hanahan Regulations
Hanahan Traffic Code
SC Code of Law Regulating Traffic on Highways
Owner Information Form
2018 Annual Meeting Online Proxy
Solar Panel Policy
Roof Replacement Policy
Additional Community Resources and Information:
Hanahan Code of Ordinances – Animals at large prohibited
Hanahan Code of Ordinances – Restraining and Pets which disturb the Peace
Hanahan Code of Ordinances – Occupancy Family Definition
Hanahan Pets – Sanitation
Hanahan Tree Protection Ordinance
Hanahan Tree Removal Application
SC Code of Laws – Unlawful to entice with food any alligator
SC DNR Alligators
SC DNR Foxes
SC DNR Raccoons
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Reserve Pool Closure and Yard Sale October 19th, 2018: The pool will close for the 2018 season at the end of the day Sunday, October 21. We are closing a bit earlier this season to undertake the resurfacing of the pool. This project was originally scheduled for last Spring but was postponed due to the discovery of a water leak needing to be located ... Read more about this.
- Reserve at Foster Creek Pool Closure and Yard Sale October 19th, 2018: Good afternoon Foster Creek owners, The pool will close for the 2018 season at the end of the day Sunday, October 21. We are closing a bit earlier this season to undertake the resurfacing of the pool. This project was originally scheduled for last Spring but was postponed due to the discovery of a water leak ... Read more about this.
- Foster Creek – Pool Is Open September 20th, 2018: The pool has reopened. Thank you for your patience during this time. Read more about this.
- Foster Creek – Pool Closure September 11th, 2018: The pool is closed until further notice due to Hurricane Florence and will remain closed until normal operations and daily service and treatments can be restored by the association’s pool service vendor. The HOA will communicate once pool operations are back to normal and the pool reopens. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Pool Gate and Umbrellas May 01st, 2017: LEAVING THE POOL GATE PROPPED OPEN IS NO NO! This is a serious safety and liability hazard. It could be the pool vendor, resident leaving with lots of things and kiddies and forgetting or someone leaving open for others without a pool gate pass. If you see the gate propped open, PLEASE CLOSE GATE. Then, PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL ... Read more about this.
- Tanner/Foster Creek Trail Update – City of Hanahan September 29th, 2016: Below is the most recent project update and link to the City of Hanahan’s webpage for updates regarding the multi-purpose trail planned for the Tanner/Foster Creek area in Hanahan. https://cityofhanahan.com/tannerfoster-creek-trail-update/ City Council Project Notes: Recent Activity: The project went out for bid in May and three total submittals were received on the May 31,2016 deadline. All three bids ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Citizens Committee Meeting Regarding New Elementary School – Thursday, 8/18/16 @ 6:30pm August 17th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier HANAHAN — Frustrated that school officials haven’t approved plans for a roundabout near a planned school, residents are climbing the political ladder in hopes that someone hears their plea. The Hanahan Citizens Committee for New Elementary School will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Shield of Faith Church. Berkeley County School ... Read more about this.
- Berkeley poised to buy Hanahan school site April 12th, 2016: courtesy of The Post and Courier Construction could start soon on a $22 million elementary school in Hanahan, almost a year after it was supposed to open. Hanahan City Council and the Berkeley County School District are expected to discuss the $1.16 million sale of a 21-acre tract on Williams Lane at their respective meetings Tuesday. The ... Read more about this.
- October 13 Meeting on New School October 02nd, 2015: The Hanahan City Council on Tuesday, October 13 at their regular meeting will be discussing a revised contract offer without deed restrictions for the existing Hanahan HS, Hanahan Elementary School and Hanahan Middle School, for the Tanner Plantation area elementary school proposed by Berkeley County School District on Williams Lane. The meeting will be ... Read more about this.
- Reserve at Foster Creek Rules Reminder October 02nd, 2015: CMG has recently received calls from several neighbors throughout the community inquiring about the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions rules governing the community and government regulations concerning overnight parking, parking on sidewalks, parking in front of other homeowner properties and USPS access to mailboxes. To assist homeowners and tenants, we are providing the following information. Please ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II September 28th, 2015: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED It’s time for Phase II! Hanahan Butterfly & Pollinator Garden Project Phase II – Workers of all types needed October 17th @ 9:00 at the Butterfly & Pollinator Garden located next to the Hanahan Library (1216 Murray Drive). This phase was made possible by a grant from Lowe’s and the participation of the Lowes’ Heroes ... Read more about this.
- New Hanahan Elementary School Update August 11th, 2015: Tanner/Foster Creek Elementary Project Scope: The project scope consists of a new elementary school for the Tanner/Foster Creek Area for grades pre-K through 5th grade. The school is planned to be 99,263 square feet for 780 students with room to expand up to 900 students. The estimated construction budget is $22,357,119. Current Status: The City of Hanahan did not ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.