Below you’ll find news and manager updates, photos, community documents, Community Calendar and important property owner rules and information. Check out Board Member and Annual Meeting photos below…and Community Special Events.
Please check back often. In the meantime, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
The alternate direct telephone number for Retreat owners is 795-8470.
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one pool key/access device by The Retreat at Riverland HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $35.00 payable to The Retreat at Riverland. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Documents and Important Retreat at Riverland Information:
Community Reference Guide
Homeowner Welcome Packet
Tenant Welcome Packet
Rules and Regulations
Retreat at Riverland Alligator Policy
Retreat at Riverland HPR Master Deed COMPLETE (OCR) VERY large file (14 Megabytes)
Violation Enforcement Updates VERY IMPORTANT info adopted June, 2008
2019 Annual Board Presentation
Amenity Calendar and Reservation Form
Architectural Review Board Information:
Retreat at Riverland HOA ARB Request Form
Rental unit Move In & Move Out Information Form
Fireplace Easy On Instructions
Retreat at Riverland Pest Control Treatment
NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet
Preventative Maintenance Inside Units
Tenant Information Form
Rental unit Move In & Move Out Information Form
Insurance Letter 2019 – 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I have to pay $200 and $1,000 to rent my unit at the Retreat? The $200 goes into the general operating account to be used for items that are frequently damaged during a move such as the building gates and elevators. The $1,000 is used simply as a security deposit for any common or limited common element that may have been damaged by the tenant.
- How do I change my code for the entrance gate? Call Community Management Group. The code can be updated directly from our office.
- Can I have the gate call my cell phone when someone arrives? The gate can be programmed to call any local number. If the cell phone is outside of the local area code it cannot be used.
- Where do I get a key for the riser room? The cable company needs to access the riser room to set up cable. The cable company, the tenant or the owner can come to CMG to sign out a key. The request should be made 24 hours in advance to ensure the key is available. The key must be returned within 24 hours.
- What is with that Alligator picture? This guy is a resident in the large pond. Obey the signs and respect these animals. NEVER EVER feed alligators.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Retreat at Riverland Pool Resurfacing February 14th, 2018: Hello Retreat at Riverland Property Owners, The pool resurfacing project is scheduled to begin on Thursday February 15th. The project will take roughly 2 weeks to complete. Please do not enter the pool area while the vendor is working. If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 843-795-8484. Read more about this.
- Insurance Information September 08th, 2017: Should you have any damage to your property please contact your Association insurance agent. Miles Stalvey (HUB International) ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Interior condo leak sources? May 01st, 2017: Almost all leaks in the middle parts or storage rooms of “stacked” condos and townhomes turn out to be a clogged or partially clogged air conditioner drain line or “P-trap” in the unit above. Almost all can be cleared with a wet-vac or a flexible, mechanical pipe clearing device. They can be treated periodically for ... Read more about this.
- Staffing Changes February 20th, 2017: Good afternoon Retreat at Riverland Homeowners; It was my pleasure to attend your annual meeting earlier this year and have the opportunity to meet so many of you. It is always nice to be able to put faces with names. I’m sending you this brief note today so that I might inform you of a staffing change. We ... Read more about this.
- Goodbye, Matthew October 10th, 2016: As we say goodbye to Hurricane Matthew, property assessments and clean up are underway. All damages will be recorded and priortized according to severity and your issue is important to us. First, assessments of the property will need to be completed and any emergency items addressed (down power lines, roof penetrations, access, etc…). After these emergency ... Read more about this.
- Matthew Has Passed October 08th, 2016: As Hurricane Matthew moves away from Charleston, the initial assessment of the Retreat has been completed and the property is in very good shape, considering a hurricane just passed through Charleston. As of now, there is power on at the property and was only out for approximately 20 minutes throughout the storm. The ponds are approximately 60-70% ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Area Flooding October 04th, 2015: The state of South Carolina is experiencing extreme weather and unprecedented flooding. Your personal safety is top priority and it is important for you to stay informed during this weather event. If you experiencing a life threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately. The Governor of SC has encouraged residents to stay off the roads. In addition, ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.