This is the web page for Riverland Place. Below you’ll find.important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Riverland Place HPR Spring Clean Up March 18th, 2019: Riverland Place HPR Spring Clean UpDownload Read more about this.
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Riverland Place Notice January 25th, 2017: Dear Riverland Place Owners: Please be advised that the property on the far side of the 270 building is being developed in to townhomes and this is significantly affecting the owners of the 270 building of Riverland Place. The Association does not own the property that formerly included parking spaces and mail boxes at the end ... Read more about this.
- Goodbye, Matthew October 10th, 2016: As we say goodbye to Hurricane Matthew, property assessments and clean up are underway. All damages will be recorded and priortized according to severity and your issue is important to us. First, assessments of the property will need to be completed and any emergency items addressed (down power lines, roof penetrations, access, etc…). After these emergency ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Area Flooding October 04th, 2015: The state of South Carolina is experiencing extreme weather and unprecedented flooding. Your personal safety is top priority and it is important for you to stay informed during this weather event. If you experiencing a life threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately. The Governor of SC has encouraged residents to stay off the roads. In addition, ... Read more about this.
- AREA CODE UPDATE from Hargray September 14th, 2015: What is an area code overlay? An overlay is the addition of another area code to the same geographic area as an existing area code. You won’t have to change your existing area code or phone number, but it does require you to dial the area code and the 7-digit number for all calls. In South ... Read more about this.
- Charleston Flooding Warning August 27th, 2015: Please be aware that higher tides are expected in the coming days and that the City of Charleston has issued a notice to watch for flooded streets. This is especially true downtown and on waterfront property. Please do not drive through deep water as this may cause your car to stall and/or flood. Have a great weekend! Read more about this.
- Alligator Removal March 09th, 2015: As spring comes to Charleston, alligators will be making their way through and often stop in community ponds for a visit. The below information is from the SCDOR and will hopefully provide answers to many of the questions you may have. Please be reminded that there is no “relocation” or “re-homing” program for alligators and that any ... Read more about this.
- Riverland Place Foundation Assessment February 10th, 2015: The Board has approved the assessment of the foundations and erosion at Riverland Place. The engineer will be out on property in the coming weeks. If access to your unit is needed, you will be directly contacted to set up an appointment. Once the assessment is complete, the owners will be updated on the next ... Read more about this.
- Happy Holidays December 16th, 2014: On behalf of your community Board of Directors and CMG, we would like to wish you a very happy holiday season filled with laughter and love. This is an excellent time to meet your neighbors and bring some cheer in your community. Please have a safe and happy season and, as always, we are here ... Read more about this.
- Riverland Place Landscaping December 02nd, 2014: Riverland Place will be having straw installed and the tall shrubbery in front of the porches trimmed back in the coming weeks. In addition, there will be some foundation evaluations completed in the next 6-8 weeks. Please have a happy and safe holiday season! Read more about this.
- Riverland Place Trash November 10th, 2014: Please make sure to place trash in the proper receptacles. Large items should be placed at the street and called in to the City of Charleston for bulk pickup. Please be mindful of your neighbors and keep Riverland Place beautiful. Thanks so much! Read more about this.
- Tax Exempt Weekend August 01st, 2014: Take advantage of the tax free weekend this weekend for back to school supplies. A full list of the exempt items can be found on the SC department of revenue website but many of the items are listed below, courtesy of Live 5 News. FULL LIST OF EXEMPT AND NON-EXEMPT ITEMS: Pursuant to Code Section 12-36-2120(57), the ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.