This is the web page for Shadowmoss Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Shadowmoss Governing Documents
Shadowmoss ARB Form
Shadowmoss Solar Panel Guidelines
Fence Specs Ainsdale
Middleborough Condos 2
Middleborough Condos Master Deed
Shadowmoss ACC Declaration
Turnberry Governing Documents
Shadowmoss Garage Sale Flyer
Map of Shadowmoss
Shadowmoss Amendment to Bylaws – June 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Shadowmoss Plantation – Upcoming Events March 14th, 2018: Dear neighbors, SCDNR Wildlife Biologist Presentation – Monday, March 19 at 7:30pm As you know, there has been a lot of development in the Bees Ferry corridor around Shadowmoss Plantation that has driven wildlife out of their natural habitat and into the yards of the neighborhood. These include coyotes, wolves, foxes and wild hogs, and there have always been alligators ... Read more about this.
- Trash Collection Schedule – City of Charleston September 19th, 2017: When placing debris on the curb, citizens should sort based on the following (C.H.E.A.T.) categories for collection: C – Construction debris (building materials, drywall, lumber, carpet, furniture, etc.) H – Hazardous waste (oils, batteries, pesticides, paints, cleaning supplies, etc.) E – Electronics (televisions, computers, radios, stereos, DVD players/VCRs, etc.) A – Appliances (Refrigerators, washers/dryers, freezers, air conditioners, stoves, etc.) T – ... Read more about this.
- Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma September 07th, 2017: Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Sandbags Available to Residents in Preparation for Hurricane Irma The City of Charleston has a limited number of free sandbags available to assist residents who anticipate localized flooding. Distribution will begin September 7th, at 8 a.m. The sandbags may be picked up from the following locations: • City of Charleston Bees Ferry Fire Station at ... Read more about this.
- Upcoming Events – Shadowmoss Plantation August 10th, 2017: Dear neighbors, The summer is coming to a close but we still have a few more events in our neighborhood before it is over. See below for a list of events coming up in Shadowmoss this month. As always, everybody is welcome! Neighborhood Meeting regarding flooding Board member Mike Duck has arranged for Councilman Dean Riegel and engineers ... Read more about this.
- July 13th, 2017: Good Afternoon, As many of you know a few months ago a few of our neighbors have formed Shadowmoss Plantation Social Committee, with a goal to organize neighborhood wide events. The two organized events (Food Truck Rodeo and 4th of July Parade) were welcomed in our neighborhood with great success. There are many more events coming ... Read more about this.
- Important Information from Charleston County Sheriff’s Office June 14th, 2017: For your information – this was posted today, 6/14/17, from the City of Charleston Police Department Facebook Page: “We would like to alert residents of James Island and West Ashley that we received information from the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office, that there have been reports of burglaries in those areas that are being done by two ... Read more about this.
- Shadowmoss Monthly Board Meeting June 12th, 2017: The Shadowmoss Plantation monthly Board Meeting has been canceled for this month. St. Andrews Methodist Church is not available for the Community to meet due to Vacation Bible School. The meeting has not been rescheduled at this time. Have a great day, Your Shadowmoss Plantation HOA Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Monthly Board Meeting January 09th, 2017: Good afternoon, The monthly board meeting scheduled for Monday, January 9th at 6:00 pm is being rescheduled. The Board is working on scheduling a new date and time for the meeting. A notice will be sent once a meeting has been scheduled. Have a great day, Liz Thomas Community Manager Read more about this.
- CMG Office Holiday Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The CMG office will be closed in observance of the Holidays on December 24th, December 26th, and January 2nd. We hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- City of Charleston Holiday Trash Schedule December 22nd, 2016: The City of Charleston employees will have Monday, December 26th and Monday, January 2nd off in observance of the Holidays. The garbage and trash collection will be postponed by one day. Have a great day and a Happy Holiday! Read more about this.
- Remember to Lock Your Doors December 14th, 2016: Thieves have targeted fitness locations in several local areas. This is a very preventable situation. These may occur at formal gyms, yoga studios, dance studios, pools, tennis courts, or any similar location. Thieves observe the fact that many folks going to the gym take minimal possessions inside – often just their phone and keys with a ... Read more about this.
- Helpful Tips to Help Prevent Freezing Pipes This Winter December 07th, 2016: Below are some tips to help prevent your pipes from freezing this winter: Before Freezing Weather Wrap all exposed pipes located outside or in unheated areas of the home. Remove garden hoses from outside faucets. Insulate outside faucets with Styrofoam cover, rags or paper. Cover vents around the foundation of your home. Know where your property owner’s cut-off valve is ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.