This is the web page for Spring Grove Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool Keys- New home buyers are sent one key/access device by Spring Grove Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Spring Grove Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only one key is permitted to be activated per household.
Spring Grove Plantation Governing Documents and 2008 Rules
Spring Grove ARC Request
Guidelines for Community Living & ARC Guidelines
Spring Grove Reservation Agreement
Spring Grove Pool Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Spring Grove Plantation – Street Parking Concerns July 02nd, 2019: Attention Spring Grove Residents: Several neighbors within the community have voiced concerns regarding street parking within the community. Temporary street parking during the daylight hours is permitted. However, unsafe street parking and overnight street parking are prohibited per the governing documents for your community. Not only is it prohibited, it is a safety hazard as vehicles ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Spring Grove – Swim Type Diapers Required at Pool June 24th, 2019: SCDHEC guidelines require the pool to be closed for at least 24 hours in the event that a fecal incident occurs. Residents should report fecal incidents immediately by contacting the Association’s business office at (843) 795-8484 (if after hours, press 0 and wait for instructions) or US Aquatic Services at the emergency # (704) 895-0818 ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove **Friendly Reminder – Please close umbrellas at pool when leaving the facility** June 24th, 2019: Just a friendly reminder – Please be sure to close the umbrella at your table when leaving the pool facility. Pool umbrellas can be damaged or become projectiles during severe storms throughout Hurricane Season. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Spring Grove – SCDHEC Pool Inspection Report 06 19 19 June 20th, 2019: The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control conducts random unannounced audits at public swimming facilities throughout the State. The Department recently conducted an audit at SPRING GROVE PLANTATION on Jun 19 2019 10:10AM. The results of the audit of your facility are attached to this email. A passed audit signifies that this facility ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation – DHEC Pool Inspection Report for 6/17/19 June 18th, 2019: sgp-dhec-pool-inspection-report-06-17-19 Read more about this.
- Illegal Parking at Residential Intersections May 20th, 2019: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Residents: Residents should report traffic concerns to Berkeley County Sheriff’s office at 843-719-4412 as local law enforcement maintains jurisdiction regarding traffic laws. It is illegal to park within 30ft of a stop sign per SC Code of Laws Section 56-5-2530. SECTION 56-5-2530. Stopping, standing, or parking prohibited in specified places; exceptions. (A) Except when necessary to avoid conflict ... Read more about this.
- GARBAGE AND REFUSE DISPOSAL, GARBAGE CONTAINERS April 17th, 2019: Good Afternoon Spring Grove Residents! This a courtesy reminder of the Association’s policy regarding trash cans as outlined in the current Rules and Regulations for Spring Grove Plantation. Included below is a link to the Spring Grove Plantation community web page, as well as a link to the recorded CC&Rs and 2008 Rules & Regulations. As ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation Community Egg Hunt March 29th, 2019: When: Saturday, April 6, 2019 @ 11am Where: Field at Amenity Center- next to pool Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Community Yard Sale – Saturday, May 4th March 25th, 2019: The Spring Grove Plantation Annual Community Yard Sale will take place on Saturday, May 4th, from 8am – 2pm. Residents will have yard sales in their individual driveways throughout the community. Patron parking must not inhibit safe travel along the streets within the community. Please be sure to remove your yard sale signs after your ... Read more about this.
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation Q&A from 2018 Annual Meeting held November 20, 2018 December 10th, 2018: Q: Will any additional amenities be added to the community? A: No – All planned amenities are now completed that were included in original PUD approved by Berkeley County. Q: Who is responsible for soccer nets? A: The Association is responsible for maintaining common area elements. Q: What is being done about property and yards that are not maintained ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 21st, 2018: Read more about this.
- Public Dumping In Streets, Storm Drains & Wetlands Prohibited In Berkeley County November 02nd, 2018: Attention Spring Grove Residents: Berkeley County Stormwater Division has advised they have received numerous reports of residents dumping misc. waste, trash and yard debris into streets, storm drains and wetlands throughout the community. County officials have witnessed this while onsite as well. Please be aware that public dumping is prohibited within Berkeley County per Municipal Code Section ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.