This is the web page for Spring Grove Plantation. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool Keys- New home buyers are sent one key/access device by Spring Grove Plantation HOA. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $50.00 payable to Spring Grove Plantation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only one key is permitted to be activated per household.
Spring Grove Plantation Governing Documents and 2008 Rules
Spring Grove ARC Request
Guidelines for Community Living & ARC Guidelines
Spring Grove Reservation Agreement
Spring Grove Pool Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Illegal Parking at Residential Intersections May 20th, 2019: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Residents: Residents should report traffic concerns to Berkeley County Sheriff’s office at 843-719-4412 as local law enforcement maintains jurisdiction regarding traffic laws. It is illegal to park within 30ft of a stop sign per SC Code of Laws Section 56-5-2530. SECTION 56-5-2530. Stopping, standing, or parking prohibited in specified places; exceptions. (A) Except when necessary to avoid conflict ... Read more about this.
- GARBAGE AND REFUSE DISPOSAL, GARBAGE CONTAINERS April 17th, 2019: Good Afternoon Spring Grove Residents! This a courtesy reminder of the Association’s policy regarding trash cans as outlined in the current Rules and Regulations for Spring Grove Plantation. Included below is a link to the Spring Grove Plantation community web page, as well as a link to the recorded CC&Rs and 2008 Rules & Regulations. As ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation Community Egg Hunt March 29th, 2019: When: Saturday, April 6, 2019 @ 11am Where: Field at Amenity Center- next to pool Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Community Yard Sale – Saturday, May 4th March 25th, 2019: The Spring Grove Plantation Annual Community Yard Sale will take place on Saturday, May 4th, from 8am – 2pm. Residents will have yard sales in their individual driveways throughout the community. Patron parking must not inhibit safe travel along the streets within the community. Please be sure to remove your yard sale signs after your ... Read more about this.
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation Q&A from 2018 Annual Meeting held November 20, 2018 December 10th, 2018: Q: Will any additional amenities be added to the community? A: No – All planned amenities are now completed that were included in original PUD approved by Berkeley County. Q: Who is responsible for soccer nets? A: The Association is responsible for maintaining common area elements. Q: What is being done about property and yards that are not maintained ... Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 21st, 2018: Read more about this.
- Public Dumping In Streets, Storm Drains & Wetlands Prohibited In Berkeley County November 02nd, 2018: Attention Spring Grove Residents: Berkeley County Stormwater Division has advised they have received numerous reports of residents dumping misc. waste, trash and yard debris into streets, storm drains and wetlands throughout the community. County officials have witnessed this while onsite as well. Please be aware that public dumping is prohibited within Berkeley County per Municipal Code Section ... Read more about this.
- Post TS Michael Debris Removal October 11th, 2018: Just a quick update: We’re seeing lots of windblown debris in several areas due to TS Michael. Please keep in mind that storm debris removal is second priority for all landscape vendors. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Preparations Underway for Potential Landfall of Hurricane Florence September 10th, 2018: In preparation of possible landfall of Hurricane Florence, the Association is taking steps to secure amenity features throughout the community. Pool furniture and umbrellas at will be stored and safely secured today at the amenity center. The pool will remain open through Wednesday – weather permitting. For your safety, Residents are asked to please refrain ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove – Repairs to correct drainage issue @ pool area to begin Thursday, July 26th July 25th, 2018: Landscapers will begin work to correct drainage issues near the pavilion area at the pool over the next few days. Repairs are scheduled to begin Thursday morning (7/26/18) – weather permitting. The area near the pavilion will be taped off while repairs are underway. Residents are asked to remain clear of this area when visiting ... Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Plantation – Pool Is Open June 28th, 2018: The pool has been reopened for residents to enjoy as of this morning. Have a wonderful day! Read more about this.
- Spring Grove Pool Closed Tuesday & Wednesday (6/26 & 6/27) For Extensive Cleaning – Will Reopen On Thursday June 25th, 2018: Attention Spring Grove Plantation Residents: The pool will be closed on Tuesday and Wednesday (6/26 & 6/27) for extensive cleaning. Additional chemicals will be added to super-chlorinate the water for the cleaning process. It is important that residents do not enter the pool area during the cleaning process. The pool will reopen for residents to enjoy on ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.