This is the web page for University Park. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Preparedness September 07th, 2017: With the anticipation of Irma possibly visiting the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items on the porches, patios and fronts of all homes. Unsecured items can become flying missiles ... Read more about this.
- How to Be Safe Around Alligators May 26th, 2017: Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina, their presence in the Lowcountry is constant – even when not seen basking in the sun on pond banks within your community. Although alligators are no longer listed as a federally endangered species, their status has been upgraded to threatened due to its similarity of appearance to the threatened ... Read more about this.
- Prevention for cold weather January 21st, 2016: Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes. The American Red Cross provides information and suggestions around how to prevent water pipes in the home from freezing, and how to thaw them if they do freeze. Why Pipe Freezing is a ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
- Stormy Weekend Weather October 01st, 2015: With the threat for stormy weather this weekend we would like to remind you to secure any loose objects around the outside of homes and on porches and patios should the weather get bad. Read more about this.
- NOAA Extreme Weather Information Sheet July 10th, 2015: The season for extreme weather is upon us. Please click on the link below for important contact information provided by NOAA for the 2015 Hurricane Season. Read more about this.
- Natural Mosquito Control – Horticulturist News March 20th, 2015: The CMG Horticulturist shared some valuable information with us that is helpful to all who live in the Lowcountry and deal with pesky mosquitos! Put any of the following plants in your garden or on your patio this summer- mosquitos absolutely hate them! Lemon Thyme Lavender Lemon Balm Basil Lemongrass Catnip Rosemary Garlic Marigolds I hope this information helps in even a small way to make ... Read more about this.
- Hanahan Clean Up Day March 10th, 2015: Hello Leaders, It’s that time of year!! With our new Affiliation with Keep America Beautiful, Hanahan’s Annual Cleanup is now part of the “The Great American Cleanup”. Attached is the Go Green/Keep It Clean flyer which tells about the cleanup, and also a registration form. We sincerely hope that each of you as leaders in your ... Read more about this.
- Street Parking is Prohibited in University Park January 30th, 2015: Please ensure all vehicles are parked in your driveway or garage. Street parking is prohibited per the governing documents of your Association. Street parking is not only unsightly, it restricts navigation of the streets in your community and can create serious delays for emergency responders in your area. Thank you for your assistance in continuing to ... Read more about this.
- 2015 Assessment January 12th, 2015: Your Board of Directors recently met and approved your operating budget for 2015. To meet the financial requirements to operate University Park, budgets are carefully followed. Member Assessments are what funds the operating budget. Statements have been sent out to all homeowners. The Benefited Neighborhood and Annual Assessments amounts will remain the same for 2015. Please make sure ... Read more about this.
- Flowertown Festival April 04th, 2014: For those of you new to the area, the Flowertown Festival is this weekend, starts today and runs through Sunday. If you have not been before it is worth the trip. Have a great and safe weekend. Read more about this.
- Pressure Washing September 30th, 2013: Good Afternoon University Park Homeowners, As you received in your email and also at your property in University Park this weekend, the Benefited Neighborhood Townhomes will be pressure washed starting on Wednesday to be completed on Thursday. The make-up day is Friday the 4th. If you need assistance removing items from your porch and deck, please ... Read more about this.
- Fall Webworms! August 30th, 2013: Good Afternoon Homeowners: Please take a moment to read about an interesting topic on Fall Webworms! Fall Webworms Certain species of trees are becoming covered with webs of Fall Webworms recently. Every few years, we’ll have infestations of these pests. It’s been several years since we’ve had a significant invasion, so we are due for one. These are ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.