This is the web page for Village Green Rec. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Pool keys – New home buyers are sent one key/access device by the Village Green Recreation Association. Resale pool keys and cards must convey at Closing. If any card is lost or stolen, a replacement is available for $15.00 (bathroom keys are available for $10.00) payable to Village Green Recreation. Please follow this link to order a replacement amenity key. Please note that only 1 key is permitted to be activated per household.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide September 04th, 2019: Good Morning! Below is a link to the Charleston County EOC Hurricane Guide that includes helpful information to ensure you are prepared for a major storm. chas-co-eoc-hurricane-guide Stay Safe! Read more about this.
- NOAA Hurricane Safety Information September 03rd, 2019: noaa-hurricane-safety_flyer Read more about this.
- Hurricane Watch Prep September 03rd, 2019: Good Morning! As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Hurricane Dorian may have here in the Low Country, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed but good items to know. To make sure that all the HOA needs are addressed ... Read more about this.
- Storm Prep – Hurricane Dorian September 02nd, 2019: Good Morning, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Dorian may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all outside items ... Read more about this.
- Hurricane Prep September 02nd, 2019: Our team is closely watching the developments of Hurricane Dorian. While we are hoping for the best, in order to be ready as possible, we are preparing for the worst. Preparations have already started within FirstService Residential to provide assistance from national, regional, and local resources should they be needed. Our internal disaster preparedness plan ... Read more about this.
- NOAA Weather Safety: Hurricanes June 26th, 2019: Read more about this.
- Updates from the City of Charleston – Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection September 12th, 2018: Updates from the City of Charleston View this email in your browser Neighborhood News Special Bulletin Hurricane Florence: Contract Trash Collection Please be advised that trash collection by third party contractors (such as Carolina Waste, Republic, etc.) in outer West Ashley (located outside 526) and Johns Island will not occur this week, due to Hurricane Florence. Please secure carts/bins and any yard ... Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Village Green Rec – Summer 2018 Pool Notice and Reminder June 08th, 2018: Village Green Recreation Association Members, Happy Summer! We are now in full swing at the pool and so we wanted to remind all Members of the pool rules. They are provided below for your convenience. Parents please review these with your children, so that those children 14 and up that are at the pool ... Read more about this.
- Village Green Community Yard Sale April 20th, 2018: Get ready for the best community yard sale in West Ashley – the Village Green Community Yard Sale! Lots of great deals for you, more room in our garages for us!! Everything must go! This year we will have VG Sale Central at the Recreation Association field behind the pool! Come on down to Village ... Read more about this.
- Trash Collection Schedule – City of Charleston September 19th, 2017: When placing debris on the curb, citizens should sort based on the following (C.H.E.A.T.) categories for collection: C – Construction debris (building materials, drywall, lumber, carpet, furniture, etc.) H – Hazardous waste (oils, batteries, pesticides, paints, cleaning supplies, etc.) E – Electronics (televisions, computers, radios, stereos, DVD players/VCRs, etc.) A – Appliances (Refrigerators, washers/dryers, freezers, air conditioners, stoves, etc.) T – ... Read more about this.
- POOL CLOSURE June 22nd, 2017: Village Green Recreation Association Members, The pool will be closed next week starting Monday, June 26th, for the Pool Deck Maintenance. The pool should be open for use, weather permitting, by the weekend. Thank you for your patience as we make necessary repairs. Your Village Green Recreation Board of Directors Read more about this.
- Village Green Rec Pool Closed for Maintenance June 22nd, 2017: Village Green Recreation Association Members, The pool will be closed next week starting Monday, June 26th, for the Pool Deck Maintenance. The pool should be open for use, weather permitting, by the weekend. Thank you for your patience as we make necessary repairs. Your Village Green Recreation Board of Directors Read more about this.
- Village Green Community Yard Sale 4/29/2017 April 07th, 2017: Village Green Community Yard Sale 4/29/2017 Read more about this.
- Village Green Recreation Pool Opening February 23rd, 2017: Attention ALL VILLAGE GREEN REC Homeowners! Village Green Recreation Pool is scheduled to open April 1st, 2017. Use of amenities are regulated by a card access system on the gate. Magnetic access fobs have been issued to owners with current accounts. If your account is delinquent, you must bring your account current before receiving your access card ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.