This is the web link page for Wellborn. Below you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please check back often. In the mean time, please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact CMG Charleston and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook. There’s a link at the top of the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
If you would like a copy of your Meeting Minutes or Newsletter click the link below:
Current Minutes or Newsletter
Wellborn Covenants & By Laws (OCR)
Recorded Amendment to Restrictions
Community Living Guidelines
Wellborn Fence Guidelines
Wellborn ACC Application
Improvement Plans for Harborstone at Wellborn Village
Wellborn Approved PUD Plans Amendment
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Spring Cleaning – Exterior Maintenance & Covenants Enforcement March 04th, 2019: As Spring returns to the Lowcountry and brings us warmer weather, it also brings the growing season with pollen and those pesky weeds we see popping up at our driveways, sidewalks and lawns. Spring is also Mother Nature’s call to us to begin “Spring Cleaning” around our homes. This is a good time of year to begin buttoning up ... Read more about this.
- Landscapers Begin Weed Control Applications Early Due To Minimal Winter Season February 19th, 2019: With our lack of Winter in Charleston this year, it has allowed clover and weeds to spring up a little earlier than usual. Landscapers have begun spraying pre and post emergents this week to get ahead of this issue before the growing season is in full swing. Read more about this.
- Happy Thanksgiving! November 21st, 2018: Read more about this.
- Post TS Michael Debris Removal October 11th, 2018: Just a quick update: We’re seeing lots of windblown debris in several areas due to TS Michael. Please keep in mind that storm debris removal is second priority for all landscape vendors. It will be as much as 7 to 10 days before everything is tidy and back to normal. Thank you. Read more about this.
- Phone numbers to know if a hurricane strikes September 10th, 2018: Add these numbers to your phone contacts because they may come in handy if a hurricane drenches the Lowcountry. The S.C. Emergency Management Department recommends fully charging your cell phone and other mobile devices before the hurricane approaches and to limit non-essential calls. And remember, call 911 only for real emergencies. County Resources: Berkeley County Citizen’s Information ... Read more about this.
- Preparing for Hurricane Florence September 10th, 2018: Greetings Wellborn Village Homeowners, As there is still some uncertainty of the level of impact Florence may have here in the Lowcountry, the Association wanted to mention a few items to keep in mind – hopefully these measures will not be needed, but good items to know. It will be important for all residents to secure all ... Read more about this.
- North Charleston City Council Updates provided by Councilman Ron Brinson – August 11, 2018 August 13th, 2018: City Government Day! Great opportunity to learn about your city and how it operates. Saturday August 18 from 10 a.m. to noon. Come to City Hall with your family members to meet Mayor Keith Summey and City Council members and department heads. It will be a forum for citizens to meet the folks who make ... Read more about this.
- Wellborn Village – Landscape Maintenance Update July 02nd, 2018: Recent routine landscaping has been delayed due to frequent rain and overly saturated turf in the common areas. Southland crews are scheduled to be onsite to mow tomorrow – Tuesday, July 3rd. Thank you! Read more about this.
- It’s True! Alligators Enjoy Soaking Up Sunshine – Just Like We Do! May 09th, 2018: Springtime brings in lots of sunshine and warm weather, which means you’ll likely see more alligators out and about throughout the Lowcountry and within your community. You’ll see them sunbathing on pond banks or possibly even crossing a road. It’s also officially alligator mating season. As warm temperatures return, alligators are becoming more active, in search of mates ... Read more about this.
- Stormwater Ponds – Important Information Everyone Must Know… April 05th, 2018: Stormwater ponds are extremely important components of your community’s drainage system. They are designed to provide two critical services: -prevent flooding by suppressing surges of stormwater runoff that wash from lawns, buildings, and paved surfaces. -protect water quality by holding water long enough for natural processes to remove sediment and some pollutants from the water before it ... Read more about this.
- Why Scoop the Poop?? April 03rd, 2018: Pet waste is litter. Pet litter is full of bacteria, parasites and other harmful organisms and it is unlawful to leave it on public or private properties. Improperly disposed of pet waste washes into local water systems impacting us all. You can report a particular individual to the Animal Control at (843) 740-2815, please provide as ... Read more about this.
- Canadian Geese March 29th, 2018: Canadian Geese are a federally protected migratory birds regulated by the USFWS (US Fish and Wildlife Service). As a managed migratory bird, there are specific regulations that must be adhered to when dealing with them. SCDNR recommends contacting a DNR licensed nuisance wildlife removal technician to help with any goose problem there might be. Residents should be ... Read more about this.
- Spring Landscaping & Pruning March 28th, 2018: Spring has “sprung” and landscapers are in full swing mowing, trimming and pruning now that the growing season is upon us. A lot of pruning is occurring and it will, at times, appear to be an eyesore. Below are 5 main benefits to help explain why pruning and hard pruning are imperative in effort to sustain the ... Read more about this.
- Citibot – The Newest Way To Get In Touch With The City Of North Charleston February 20th, 2018: Citibot Citibot is the newest and quickest way for you to communicate requests for service and find city information. No more phone calls or emails. All you need is a text and about 10 seconds. TEXT 843-806-0204 How to use Citibot – YouTube Video Have a pothole to report? Did we accidentally miss your garbage during pick up? Need ... Read more about this.
- Important Message from North Charleston Sewer District – Wellborn Village February 19th, 2018: Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.