This is the web page for Ashley River Commons. Below, you’ll find news and manager updates, community documents and important property owner information.
Please be sure that your Association has your contact information by visiting this page Contact FirstService Residential and filling out the contact info form. Please also “Like” us on Facebook with the link on the page. Click here for information on handyman services!
Ashley River Commons Covenants
Ashley River Commons First Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons Second Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons Third Supplemental Declaration
Ashley River Commons ARC Form
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader available via this link.
Manager Information and Real-Time Updates:
- Recent Break Ins November 03rd, 2015: The Association has been made aware of recent break-ins within the community. This email is not intended to scare anyone but we all tend to get comfortable in our surroundings and need to pay attention to what is going on around us. Here are a few precautions to make yourself and your home safe: • ... Read more about this.
- Garbage Collection Running On Regular Schedule October 06th, 2015: The City of North Charleston has advised garbage collection will continue running on regular schedule this week. They are collecting all areas on their normal routes unless the roads are inaccessible. Read more about this.
- Trash Can Reminder October 02nd, 2015: Owners Please remember trash cans need to be stored out of sight unless it is trash collection day. Cans need to be stored either in your garage, behind an approved screen, or at the rear of your unit. We have noticed an increase in cans left curbside or in front of garage doors in ... Read more about this.
- Fountain Repairs September 18th, 2015: The fountain behind Palm View is currently not working. Repairs have been approved and we hope to see this back in working order within the next two weeks. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Evacuation plan in place? August 27th, 2015: Please find below some helpful information from NOAA concerning storm evacuation planning. While we all hope we will not need this information, it is always good to have a plan in place. What should you do to prepare for a hurricane? Get a plan. The most important step is to identify your hurricane risk. Do you ... Read more about this.
- Back to School Safety August 13th, 2015: Back to School Safety from the National Safety Council Use Extra Caution when School’s in Session As summer draws to a close, back-to-school season is in full effect. Remember to safely share the roads with school buses, pedestrians and bicyclists, and provide children with the necessary knowledge to stay safe at school. Safe Roads for Safe Kids Whether children walk, ... Read more about this.
- 4th of July Tips July 01st, 2015: Sunshine! Barbecues! Fireworks! Who doesn’t enjoy a good July 4th celebration? The fun times of the 4th can become troublesome if you’re not careful. Here are a few items to keep in mind while celebrating this weekend. 1. Bring some earplugs, 2. Protect your pet, 3. Practice safe eating, 4. SPF in advance, 5. ... Read more about this.
- Pest Control Schedule June 22nd, 2015: Terminix has scheduled June 29th and June 30th to be in Ashley River Commons for the quarterly pest control. Terminix treats the exterior of the units and if owners wish, they may contact their office for interior spraying as well. Terminix can be contacted at 1-866-386-0950 to schedule an appointment on these days. ... Read more about this.
- Please be mindful of children at play June 02nd, 2015: This is a friendly reminder to you and your neighbors that School is out for many and this week ends school for the others! Please follow posted speed limit signs and be mindful of children at play in the area. Read more about this.
- Parking/driving on grass May 18th, 2015: Just another reminder for residents and their guests that parking or driving on the grass is a violation of the ARC governing documents. Besides the obvious landscape damage (ruts) the irrigation heads are damaged resulting in unnecessary repairs. Please take the steps necessary to insure your vehicle remains on the driveway. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Alligators April 27th, 2015: As spring comes to Charleston, alligators will be making their way through and often stop in community ponds for a visit. The below information is from the SCDOR and will hopefully provide answers to many of the questions you may have. Please be reminded that there is no “relocation” or “re-homing” program for alligators and ... Read more about this.
- Interior Pest Control April 09th, 2015: If you were unable to schedule with Terminix to provide inside service you can contact them to schedule a date for treatment. Terminix can be contacted at 866-386-0950 Read more about this.
- Natural Mosquito Control – Horticulturist News March 20th, 2015: The CMG Horticulturist shared some valuable information with us that is helpful to all who live in the Lowcountry and deal with pesky mosquitos! Put any of the following plants in your garden or on your patio this summer- mosquitos absolutely hate them! Lemon Thyme Lavender Lemon Balm Basil Lemongrass Catnip Rosemary Garlic Marigolds I hope this information helps in even a small way to make ... Read more about this.
- Quarterly Pest Control March 18th, 2015: Just a quick reminder of the upcoming pest control for all homes in Ashley River Commons. Terminix will be on-site March 23rd to treat the homes along Great Oak and Palm Viw. Please be sure to take advantage of this Association Service by contacting Terminix to schedule your time. Terminix can be contacted at 866-386-0950. Thank you! Read more about this.
- Towing Reminder March 03rd, 2015: Just a reminder that beginning March 8th, Craven’s Towing will begin to patrol and remove vehicles illegally parked either on the grass or on the sidewalk. Please be sure to park your vehicle in your garage, your driveway, in overflow parking or as a last result temporarily on the street. It is important to remember ... Read more about this.
Member Comments and Feedback?
Please note that some documents were downloaded from the County and were current as of the date they were downloaded. They have been scanned via Optical Character Recognition. They are not certified as complete, and they and ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. Please consult your closing attorney or the County directly for the most current, accurate complete and legal information.