Arbors Maintenance Updates
Here are a few updates about some work being done in your community!
- Trails – The developer has approved some trail work of washed out areas. Work is expected to being this week through the week after Memorial Day. The manager met with owners and the landscaping managers on property and saw where irrigation heads need to be moved out of the trail area. The price has been sent to the Board and Pulte for directive.
- Ponds – Your ponds in the community were treated on May 28th. A re-treatment of nuisance vegetation was completed yesterday, Monday May 18th. Another treatment will be done in two weeks. We often see algae blooms this time of year. The change in weather combined with runoff from turf applications will always cause an increase in algae. The ponds can only be chemically treated every so often depending on the chemicals used. Keep us posted if there are issues and we can advise of the next treatment schedule.
- Dog Stations – A work order has been placed to have two dog stations added to the community! Please remember to pick up after your pets and bring a bag with you just in case.
- Pool Openings – We understand everyone is waiting for information regarding the opening of the pool. We expect an update to be sent soon!
- Security – Gate security should be resolved in full in the next two weeks. This will happen in phases, but the Association is working to get this completed as soon as possible.
Stay safe, stay positive, and more updates will be sent and posted soon!